Home

Christmas Day Jerseys?

This is a discussion on Christmas Day Jerseys? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #81
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Christmas Day Jerseys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I'll say this: the more the developers at 2k fail to deliver little details after release, like these jerseys on time, solid roster updates, being able to actually PLAY NBA Today, the more I would rather find an alternative game to play and deal with the warts.

They have my sale but c'mon - you are no longer selling a game, you're selling an experience asking me to follow you on Twitter, Facebook, etc. and you can't deliver something like alternate jerseys in a timely manner.

These little details matter to me equally as much as the gameplay itself. I feel as if I'm being cheated not being able to play the game in it's entirety when I want.

Pared, man, preach it. I'm actually sad about this, but I no longer enjoy the game. There are too many problems: VC, connectivity, Lag, delayed roster updates, and questionable AI. I'm considering going to the other title just to have a game I can actually play.

With all the other issues, you would think they would come through on the jerseys. And I'm the last person to care about that! Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. And the sad thing is as much as 2K is failing right now, they're gaining more and more customers. It reminds of me of Stringer Bell (paraphrased): we put out a poor product and we do even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #82
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb9827
Seems like 2k has been paying more attention to Current Gen since they've had the Knicks alternates for awhile and they still arent on next gen
Can somebody please explain to me why you want these jerseys after Christmas?
Old 12-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
It's the principle that matters. We should have the Christmas jerseys available for use. Yes, they should have been implemented prior to Christmas, but some people actually like them and want to use them. Others just want 2k to provide the support they said they would after launch.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Explain to u for what? Again showing your fanboy ways.

The fact that NBA LIVE has them its no excuse for 2k not to. Anymore questions??
Old 12-27-2013, 09:02 PM   #85
Banned

Quote:

Dude people pay 60 plus tax for this game. why can't we not have christmas jersey? you make no sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 10:17 PM   #86
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

I really dont understand how the PS3/360 versions have so much more offered to them then the next gen users. You would think since the Next Gen's have way more memory that we would have all the jerseys plus extras...not the other way around.
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 12-27-2013, 10:18 PM   #87
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaking
Dude people pay 60 plus tax for this game. why can't we not have christmas jersey? you make no sense.
Did i say you shouldn't?

We should have had these Christmas jerseys a week ago and ESPECIALLY the alternate missing jerseys for a couple of teams that i do not understand how they left out especially the NY orange jerseys which a lot of people like
Old 12-27-2013, 10:20 PM   #88
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
Explain to u for what? Again showing your fanboy ways.

The fact that NBA LIVE has them its no excuse for 2k not to. Anymore questions??
Did anybody make a excuse here? no

Would you stop literally stalking every post i make trying to start arguments? you should move on already you're just asking to get ban

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »