Home

So any of this free VC were getting can't be applied to existing MyCareer right?

This is a discussion on So any of this free VC were getting can't be applied to existing MyCareer right? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: So any of this free VC were getting can't be applied to existing MyCareer right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceflatt
It appears that the VC you get doesn't go into MyCareer. Or am I missing something?
Your my career is offline. You need an online my career to use vc
Old 12-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #10
Pro

Re: So any of this free VC were getting can't be applied to existing MyCareer right?

I'm having similar problems, my original file got corrupt after 3 games. So I had to create a new one and now I cant use any locker-code VC or purchased VC to improve MyPlayer. I also didn't get the draft bonus VC for my second guy. This is really burning a bridge with me from 2K

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39
Old 12-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
Rookie

I think I wasn't clear. THe VC I earn IN GAME with MyCareer works, but the stuff I'm getting from the Locker Codes doesn't show up in MyCareer. It's odd. Like I have 14K outside of it but only ike 4K inside. So, any idea? It's probably one of many many glitches...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
I think I wasn't clear. THe VC I earn IN GAME with MyCareer works, but the stuff I'm getting from the Locker Codes doesn't show up in MyCareer. It's odd. Like I have 14K outside of it but only ike 4K inside. So, any idea? It's probably one of many many glitches...
This is my exact same problem, im looking for answers too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39
Old 12-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #13
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yes. You were clear. The career you're having problems with is offline. That's why VC you earn outside of it can't be used.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #14
Rookie

was about to make a thread on this. The VC i earn in game from performances is a white token. The 3000 VC i got from the recent locker code is a gold token VC, which doesnt show up in my career. When i go to features though, I can see this gold VC and spend it on clothes and other useless crap.

So it looks like im not the only one who thinks these VC giveaways are pointless considering I cant use them on actual attributes that matter like 3pt shot, etc. Ive already dumped about 30 hours into my current myplayer too and dont feel like starting over...
Old 12-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #15
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemietian
was about to make a thread on this. The VC i earn in game from performances is a white token. The 3000 VC i got from the recent locker code is a gold token VC, which doesnt show up in my career. When i go to features though, I can see this gold VC and spend it on clothes and other useless crap.

So it looks like im not the only one who thinks these VC giveaways are pointless considering I cant use them on actual attributes that matter like 3pt shot, etc. Ive already dumped about 30 hours into my current myplayer too and dont feel like starting over...
That means your career went offline..if you want to use it you gotta start over
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
That means your career went offline..if you want to use it you gotta start over
as in start another mycareer all over again from scratch?

I dont know if i can sit through any more unskippable cut scenes...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »