Home

What would the heat take for Lebron to the Cavs?

This is a discussion on What would the heat take for Lebron to the Cavs? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What would the heat take for Lebron to the Cavs?

So, before the season, as a Cav's fan, I had this pipe dream that maybe the Cav's would get Lebron back, and draft Nerlens. I thought that trio of Noel, James and Irving would have been amazing to watch, and I think I want to start a franchise and have them in my lineup.

I know right now, there's almost NOTHING the heat would take for Lebron, but realistically, talentwise and value wise, what can I offer the Heat for Lebron, and offer the 76'ers for Nerlens, while ALSO keeping Kyrie. After a few responses, I'll kind of take the "average" realistic response, and make the deal happen and start my franchise. Thanks for the feedback!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Re: What would the heat take for Lebron to the Cavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustandfall
So, before the season, as a Cav's fan, I had this pipe dream that maybe the Cav's would get Lebron back, and draft Nerlens. I thought that trio of Noel, James and Irving would have been amazing to watch, and I think I want to start a franchise and have them in my lineup.

I know right now, there's almost NOTHING the heat would take for Lebron, but realistically, talentwise and value wise, what can I offer the Heat for Lebron, and offer the 76'ers for Nerlens, while ALSO keeping Kyrie. After a few responses, I'll kind of take the "average" realistic response, and make the deal happen and start my franchise. Thanks for the feedback!
Why would you trade for Lebron? First of all its impossible lol. Second of all, hes a free agent this offseason. All you have to do is wait till the end of the season and sign him. Decline Bynums option to make sure you have the cap room, Kyries extension will come soon after. You can trade Waiters or Bennett for Noel. I would suggest trading the other for a strong defensive spot up shooting 2 guard.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

if lebron gets traded in 2k, trade logic is beyond broken lol
Old 12-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Did everyone miss the point where I said I know the Heat would never trade him?

Thats not what I'm asking... I'm asking as far as "talent" and "value" go, what trade would be FAIR. Not logical, but FAIR.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustandfall
Did everyone miss the point where I said I know the Heat would never trade him?

Thats not what I'm asking... I'm asking as far as "talent" and "value" go, what trade would be FAIR. Not logical, but FAIR.
Thats the point, there is no fair trade. Theres nothing to equate Lebron James in terms of value and talent outside of maybe Durant and first round picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #6
Rookie

It's hard to trade for LeBron, go on the trade finder and check his name to see what offers the Heat would do. There may be no offers but it's worth a try.

If you really want him on the Cavs you could always customize your roster and then play with him on MyGM.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichKingBenjamin
It's hard to trade for LeBron, go on the trade finder and check his name to see what offers the Heat would do. There may be no offers but it's worth a try.

If you really want him on the Cavs you could always customize your roster and then play with him on MyGM.
Thats what I mean, I'm going to just put him on the Cavs, but I want to give the Heat something that makes sense in exchange..
Old 12-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #8
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Realistically there is nothing you could give the heat for lebron without including Kyrie.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »