Home

Anyone else having issues rebounding?

This is a discussion on Anyone else having issues rebounding? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #9
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Anyone else having issues rebounding?

Yeah thats why i deleted mines..i bought all the sigs wasted VC on skills then the ball just goes through my centers hands or when i press to rebound he goes up 5 seconds later when they got a offensive rebound and put it in the rim
Old 12-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #10
Pro

[Icy]'s Arena

OVR: 8

I'm having the same issue with my 7'1" Center. Love him for everything but rebounding. I have Def rebounding at 85, Hands at 50 (max for my C) and Vertical at 50 (also max for my C) and get like 3 or 4 per game.

The issue is not just the total amount, but how much rebounds do I miss due to my guy reacting very slow to the triangle button press or just how much balls fall down to the floor close to my guy even when i'm i'm alone or have perfectly boxed out the opponent.

Would hate to have to start again after being drafted by the Timberwolves that is my fav team.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

And here I thought it was just me. lol

I have a 7'2" Athletic Center who is a 98 overall now. I only average 6 rebounds per game and it's ridiculous how many rebounds hit me in the head or My Player is too stupid to react on. I have the Tenacious Rebounder Skill equipped and that doesn't seem to help me at all.

Blocks on the other hand, they're ridiculously easy to get with a Center. It's nothing to get 10-12 blocks per game. It just sucks when you get called out on Social Media to get a double-double and for some reason, 10+ points and 10+ blocks doesn't register as a double-double, only rebounds that I can't grab count.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #12
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

I have a max guy 7 2' wasted because of this. I can still rebound get 12-15 now and then but consistency is a big problem. There is no way I could average double digit rebounds with a max height center. I made a new guy with 6 11 and rebounding is much much easier, I am averaging like 9 rebounds playing 15 mins a game.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #13
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

When you're a center why are you getting called out by a guard?...and vice versa seriously
Old 12-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #14
Rookie

godylla's Arena

OVR: 4

I too have come across this problem with my 7'2" athletic center. The thing that has helped me get up to 8-10 rebounds per game, is that I started purchasing the Quickness Performance Boost to get quicker and that has helped me get more rebounds, even though it is still not as much as it should sometimes. It also sucks that every 5 games I have to spend 500 VC (485 to be exact, I think) but oh well, so far that has worked better than any of the Signatures that I have come across. I also changed my settings to Simulation, and that helped as well.

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy V.

Last edited by godylla; 12-27-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 12-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #15
Rookie

asitter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toragzfrom
I have a max guy 7 2' wasted because of this. I can still rebound get 12-15 now and then but consistency is a big problem. There is no way I could average double digit rebounds with a max height center. I made a new guy with 6 11 and rebounding is much much easier, I am averaging like 9 rebounds playing 15 mins a game.
How easy are blocks now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
I too have come across this problem with my 7'2" athletic center. The thing that has helped me get up to 8-10 rebounds per game, is that I started purchasing the Quickness Performance Boost to get quicker and that has helped me get more rebounds, even though it is still not as much as it should sometimes. It also sucks that every 5 games I have to spend 500 VC (485 to be exact, I think) but oh well, so far that has worked better than any of the Signatures that I have come across. I also changed my settings to Simulation, and that helped as well.
Do you use tenacious rebounder and scrapper? Those are excellent for rebounding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »