Home

2K's Response to My VC Complaint

This is a discussion on 2K's Response to My VC Complaint within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #17
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 2K's Response to My VC Complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
They should give every user about 10,000 in VC when starting a new Career/GM/myTeam. Either that, or don't make changing lineups, rotations, firing coaches, cost any VC.

I hate saying this, but I was forced to buy more VC for myGM so I could not only keep the owner happy (creating and upgrading facilities for the 'bottom line') and to also keep my players healthy. (The first two seasons my star players only played 30 some games... too many 1-2 weeks injuries for the whole team overall anyway)
10k VC is nothing trust me
Old 12-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #18
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsimons
I don't know why people are complaining so much about VC. Given, I've only played MyCAREER, but after 1 full season of playing, taking advantage of the 2k14 App, and looking out for Locker Codes... My player is an 87 overall.

Play the game, and if you don't have time to invest in the game, you have the option to make it easier and purchase VC. Don't see any significant problems with that.

Now if only the servers were consistent...
Or farm it..sucks having to do that but im not giving 2k anymore money on vc
Old 12-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #19
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

To whoever thinks it's "okay" to leave VC in MyCareer, no.

If it's only single-player than okay, I have no problem with that, but people who purchase VC have an unfair advantage over someone who doesn't want to take the easy route when playing online...

MyTeam is the ONLY mode where you should be able to purchase packs with your own money, because that's how it is in other games...

VC is all about making more money anyway, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #20
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
To whoever thinks it's "okay" to leave VC in MyCareer, no.

If it's only single-player than okay, I have no problem with that, but people who purchase VC have an unfair advantage over someone who doesn't want to take the easy route when playing online...

MyTeam is the ONLY mode where you should be able to purchase packs with your own money, because that's how it is in other games...

VC is all about making more money anyway, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.
It's a business after all and when there is no competition they feel like they can do whatever they want and people have to buy it ...something like with Madden

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »