Home

Ridiculous response to feature request at 2K support

This is a discussion on Ridiculous response to feature request at 2K support within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Ridiculous response to feature request at 2K support

I posted a question to 2K support a few weeks ago about the amount of time required to complete the myteam trophy. Here was my exact question:

Quote:
I don't think that a person playing MyTEAM without buying VC can be reasonably expected to complete the 13'-14' collection before the release of the next game. I would like to see your estimate of the amount of time you think it should take someone. Let's say you average 4500 MT points per game. I don't have the numbers of players of each type in front of me, but each gold player takes 10 games. Each silver about 4 games. Each Bronze about 1 game. Each game takes 40 minutes. There are around 400 players. Making the wrong assumption that every player is a bronze gives an estimate of 264 hours to complete the collection. I mean come on people! I could play NBA2k14 in MyTEAM exclusively for 11 straight days without moving from my console and not complete the 13'-14' collection! That is just unacceptable for any trophy for any game. It makes me not want to play any other game mode because I don't think it is even possible to complete the trophies for MyTEAM, and that just makes me angry.
This was the response I got:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting 2K Games Support.
Unfortunately we can not offer gameplay advice, however we recommend web sites like www.IGN.com, www.Gamefaqs.com, and www.YouTube.com offer guides and walk-through guides that can help you.
Kind regards,
name omitted
Thanks for not even remotely addressing my actual question, which had nothing to do with how to actually play the game, but whether or not 2K feels myteam is reasonable for gamers to complete the trophies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Ridiculous response to feature request at 2K support

The support for next gen is garbage and i try to be as cool as i can and patient but i made a ticket on the 16th for a corrupted file that i should have gotten a refund on and i was told to delete the file right after because i took the pictures right

well....still nothing looked at 2 weeks ago i called they say " oh that's a long time we'll update it and put it as a urgent ticket" im thinking ok good ...

2 weeks later....still nothing i call them and it gives me some busy crap over the phone
Old 12-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
The support for next gen is garbage and i try to be as cool as i can and patient but i made a ticket on the 16th for a corrupted file that i should have gotten a refund on and i was told to delete the file right after because i took the pictures right

well....still nothing looked at 2 weeks ago i called they say " oh that's a long time we'll update it and put it as a urgent ticket" im thinking ok good ...

2 weeks later....still nothing i call them and it gives me some busy crap over the phone
2K hasn't responded to my help ticket in weeks, I searched for a phone # and I got a busy signal on every number I found.

Basically the GM season I spent months on (and Money in VC) is dead in the water with no help coming.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:42 AM   #4
Pro

CaCHooKa Man's Arena

OVR: 6

you didnt even ask a question
Old 12-31-2013, 01:52 AM   #5
MVP

MattUM's Arena

OVR: 2

but you're still gonna buy 2k15
Lebron James
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 02:38 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
you didnt even ask a question
The 2nd sentence says "I would like to see your estimate of the amount of time you think it should take someone."

And I entered it into the section called "suggestion/feedback/feature request"

So I gave them feedback and asked them how long they thought myteam would take someone, and they answered "learn 2 play".
Old 12-31-2013, 02:39 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUM
but you're still gonna buy 2k15
Only way I buy 2k15 is if VC is much less integrated in the game. In other words it's highly unlikely I'll buy it.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:28 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Only way I buy 2k15 is if VC is much less integrated in the game. In other words it's highly unlikely I'll buy it.
I'm with you. Gonna take the same route I did on mlb this year. I'm gonna come to the forums and ask, if it sucks, I'm not gonna buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »