Home

VC farm while waiting for things to stabilize

This is a discussion on VC farm while waiting for things to stabilize within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: VC farm while waiting for things to stabilize

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyman4336
Hey guys! I uploaded a roster for Xbox One for everybody to use. Search up the Gamertag "UndyingTrain153." The file is called something along the lines of "KNICKS dreamteam VC."

Pick the Knicks, (starting lineup is Oscar Robertson, MJ, Dr. J, Wilt & Bill Russell).

You shouldn't lose more than 7 games a year, and should sweep every series in the playoffs.

No other team has a single player over 80 overall so you should get 0-2 GM calls per season at most. Let me know how it works for you
I used it and got over 1000 VC. But went to try it again and its saying no content found when I search for the gamertag

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #50
Rookie

pullum's Arena

No content found for the Xbox file. Worked the first time.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:57 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper700
I made this mistake earlier. You're not selecting the roster for download. When you're on the screen to download rosters, you have to hit down to highlight the roster you want to download in dark blue. Otherwise you'll notice that the Official 2k Roster update is the one that's highlighted and that's why it's the regular one.
Thanks that was the problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 01:02 AM   #52
Rookie

VC farm while waiting for things to stabilize

PI made a new roster for x1 users. It's the Thunder. I did as the user did above and removed all 80+ from other teams. The Thunder have all 90+ starters. Got 1200 the first time. Gamertag is "THE EMUS" and the file is called "VC Thunderr". It wont have many downloads because I've been testing out and had to reupload a different file.

JuAfter you do it once back out to home (xbox one) and quit NBA 2k14. Restart it and then start up another one. I have done this 4 times and have gotten 1600-1700 each time. As long as you do the off season goals that is. (1500 without)

Last edited by nmain; 01-06-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:26 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmain
I made a new roster for x1 users. It's the Thunder. I did as the user did above and removed all 80+ from other teams. The Thunder have all 90+ starters. Got 1200 the first time. Gamertag is "THE EMUS" and the file is called "VC Thunderr".
Updated post. Changed the team to Thunder.

Last edited by nmain; 01-06-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:52 AM   #54
Rookie

How do you delete rosters?
Old 01-03-2014, 04:33 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyman4336
Hey guys! I uploaded a roster for Xbox One for everybody to use. Search up the Gamertag "Eaze2k." The file is called something along the lines of "KNICKS dreamteam VC."

Pick the Knicks, (starting lineup is Oscar Robertson, MJ, Dr. J, Wilt & Bill Russell).

You shouldn't lose more than 7 games a year, and should sweep every series in the playoffs.

No other team has a single player over 80 overall so you should get 0-2 GM calls per season at most. Let me know how it works for you
Update, I changed my GT to "Eaze2k." That's why it wouldn't show up for some of you. The name of the roster is "KNICKS dreamteam" by the way! Happy farming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 09:26 AM   #56
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromhoiland
I, like many of you are waiting for things to stabilize. I want to play myteam but can't. I want to play mycareer but don't want to risk screwing up the file. So, I've resorted to farming VC in MyGM.

Here is how it works:
1. Turf off injuries and turn custom roster on
2. Search for the file "TheDoooogsVC" it hour the quotations.
4. Choose the Thunder all other teams lost their good players so you are guaranteed a championship every year.
5. Sim through the season. After you win the championship, delete the file then start over. You can continue with this group if you want as all the best players have 6 year contracts.
6. Earn your free VC that you would actually be earning if the servers worked.

Let me know if you have any questions. I feel like we should get some actual VC, not these crappy locker codes.
Omg thank you. This works so good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »