Home

Should we sue 2k sports????

This is a discussion on Should we sue 2k sports???? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2014, 04:33 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Should we sue 2k sports????

That's excatly what i have adviced to every people on this forum since 3 years, since i have discovered Horace Grant with White Glasses in 2k12, no respect of the 3 pt line and classic paint, no Phil Jackson, no good triangle offense.
In 2k13, dream team without classic team from 1992 olympic game, bad shoes, bad skin colors.
When i learnt that in 2k14 there will be not legend mode on NG with a better look, my answer was clear for me, NBA 2k11 >>>> NBA 2k14 NG so i didn't buy 2k14. If people did like me about art department for classic team, nobody would have bought NBA 2k14 on NG and CG, it is sure!!!!

Even if there is new classic team in 2k15, i will watch immediatly art department if it is respected or not, it could be good that everybody does like me, what i have adviced since 3 years!!
2k12 was good but not enough classic team with good art department. Did play on the 1996 Madison square Garden? Did you play a BIG BIG classic ASG? Did you play vs the classic Pacers? VS the 93 suns? Did you see Scott Williams look?

In 2k14 NG when i watched Jordan head, AJ 11 Bred with a white part on the outsole, grant with blue glasses with the bulls on youtube, my answer have been direct!! No 2k14 for me and maybe no 2k15!!
That's why i'm smiling when people are speaking about waiting for a better 2k15.
I will watch art department!

If people listened to me, i'm sure 93 Suns would have been already out since 2k13!!

People don't realize how 2k14 NG is small, just to have e possibility to grow step y step every year but as 2k14 is very small, 2k15 will be just a little bit better and everybody will believe that there is a big step and everybody will buy it thinking that it is incredible!! And issue will arrive, and 2k will say that 2k16 will be better so everybody will buy 2k16!!

Just to finish, OS changed because i think that if it was the same thread 2 years later, i'm sure 90 % of people on this thread would have been banned!!

Last edited by PJBrownHeat; 01-03-2014 at 04:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #66
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by palpatations911
I dont take talking about things like this lightly.

I'll be honest with you all, i've bought just about all of NBA 2K's ever since ESPN NBA 2K was the name of it in the early days since Dreamcast. I love NBA and I have always loved this game. It is a big hobby of mine and i am an injured veteran so I really dont have a lot of things that I find interest in any more that I can physically do. I can't play ball anymore but I can play 2k. I know it sounds sad but its true.

Off-topic: thank you for your service. I hope you're able to enjoy your game soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 0

Let's be real hear, yeah 2k messed up A LOT of stuff on this game. But trust me, none of you guys(or me) have the time or money to actually do that. Best bet is to not buy the next game so the sales drop if you actually wanna do something.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:19 PM   #68
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMan77
There is only one way to send a message to a company, particularly one as large as 2K (or Take Two if you prefer).

Through their wallets.

Don't buy their stuff anymore. Every year they release a game that is worse than the previous. Every year since 2K11 (at least) they've released the same game with the same bugs with the same godawful roster work and tech support. They've been doing this for YEARS now. It's gotten even worse the past two years because of the addition of VC. It's time to show them we are upset and honestly, a petition ain't gonna do it. Google saw the petition about Youtube comments and just gave everyone the middle finger in response. 2K will do the same thing.

Here's how you send a message to 2K:

STOP BUYING VC.

DON'T BUY 2K15.

Seriously. No matter how effing shiny 2K15 appears to be, it's gonna be damn rotten on the inside, just like 2K14. VC, no stable servers, and lack of support and interaction with devs are the causes of the rot.

As painful as it might be to some to not have a basketball game for a year, do the right thing and stay away from 2K15. It can only lead to a better 2K16 (hopefully).
I hear that. After playing the nightmare that is 2K14 I will wait until months after release to see if they've fixed this mess and 2K15 is worth my money.

I'm not holding my breath, though.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #69
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

So in September, if someone starts an Official I'm not buying 2k15 because... Thread are the mods going to let us roll with it?

WOO PIG SOOIEE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »