Home

Should we sue 2k sports????

This is a discussion on Should we sue 2k sports???? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Should we sue 2k sports????

Just saying im really upset that we can not have online leagues. Heck we pay $60 for a game that we cannot enjoy with the servers being down. Plus I dont know what is up with the online records but im like 28-13 andIwas playing a guy online and he said it showed my record as 8-9. Come on 2k fix this stuff or EA will rise to number one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Should we sue 2k sports????

Quote:
Originally Posted by redicufide
Just saying im really upset that we can not have online leagues. Heck we pay $60 for a game that we cannot enjoy with the servers being down. Plus I dont know what is up with the online records but im like 28-13 andIwas playing a guy online and he said it showed my record as 8-9. Come on 2k fix this stuff or EA will rise to number one.
false advertising
Old 12-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by redicufide
I think you have a strong case, call a lawyer bro.quick.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:26 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

What they've done in 2k14 is cowardly in my opinion. They patched in DRM...and as a result they have turned quite a few copies of the game into paper weights.

With that said, they're a massive company. They can afford the best legal defense. You might have a valid justification. but it could end up being more of a hassle than it's worth. It is a $60 game after all..

If you're really unhappy with it, I would honestly just advise you to sell the game and stop buying NBA 2k games in the future unless they realize the error of their ways. They've definitely lost a lot of fans in the last couple weeks.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigShot1
What they've done in 2k14 is cowardly in my opinion. They patched in DRM...and as a result they have turned quite a few copies of the game into paper weights.

With that said, they're a massive company. They can afford the best legal defense. You might have a valid justification. but it could end up being more of a hassle than it's worth. It is a $60 game after all..

If you're really unhappy with it, I would honestly just advise you to sell the game and stop buying NBA 2k games in the future unless they realize the error of their ways. They've definitely lost a lot of fans in the last couple weeks.

You have grounds for a class action suit. Sure, your $60 game isn't worth it, but let's multiply that 60 by the total number of people that purchased the game. Its a legit class action suit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 02:04 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by palpatations911
You have grounds for a class action suit. Sure, your $60 game isn't worth it, but let's multiply that 60 by the total number of people that purchased the game. Its a legit class action suit.
Yea but u gonna have to do a petition and get alot of people to sign it. Its a long stretch. The only way to get 2ks attention is to record videos of people breaking their copies of 2k or burning them and not purchasing 2k15. If we can come together and do that i can promise u all nba 2k16 will be the best game ever made!!!!
Old 01-01-2014, 02:11 AM   #7
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
Yea but u gonna have to do a petition and get alot of people to sign it. Its a long stretch. The only way to get 2ks attention is to record videos of people breaking their copies of 2k or burning them and not purchasing 2k15. If we can come together and do that i can promise u all nba 2k16 will be the best game ever made!!!!
2K watching customers burn their game is going to change anything? Lol, they already made their $60 off you, burn your game for all they care.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:15 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
I think too many people will buy it for them to care. The lawsuit would be better going off the logic that we bought a product that we can't use half the time than the fact that we don't have leagues....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »