Home

Game unplayable online plus old rosters

This is a discussion on Game unplayable online plus old rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Game unplayable online plus old rosters

I've just gone through 20 straight matches that end in disconnection before the first quarter ends. Sometimes the game lags so bad that it actually fast forwards and becomes out of control. Rosters way old too. What's up with this? I have a direct router to Xbox One connection with 20 mpbs download and 6 upload.

Last edited by bakesalee; 01-01-2014 at 09:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Game unplayable online plus old rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakesalee
I've just gone through 20 straight matches that end in disconnection before the first quarter ends. Sometimes the game lags so bad that it actually fast forwards and becomes out of control. Rosters way old too. What's up with this? I have a direct router to Xbox One connection with 20 mpbs download and 6 upload.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I was just about to make a thread about this. It's happening to me as well. EVERY SINGLE GAME is lagging like crazy and eventually ends due to poor network conditions.

Granted it's been lagging since the game was released but not so much until I couldn't finish a game. Now it's fast forwarding like crazy and just laggy.

I was really excited for this game before it came out. One of the reasons I switched to next gen. But so far it's been nothing more than a waste. I should have stuck it out with CG and waited to see what problems next gen had. Traded in my 360 and everthing.

I know many say they will not be getting next year's version and really don't mean but I know for me I'll wait it now. Know amount of trailers, dev insights or commercials are gonna sway me away from this decision. Once I see that they possess I FULLY FUNCTIONAL working game then I'll purchase.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:40 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Game unplayable online plus old rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I was just about to make a thread about this. It's happening to me as well. EVERY SINGLE GAME is lagging like crazy and eventually ends due to poor network conditions.

Granted it's been lagging since the game was released but not so much until I couldn't finish a game. Now it's fast forwarding like crazy and just laggy.

I was really excited for this game before it came out. One of the reasons I switched to next gen. But so far it's been nothing more than a waste. I should have stuck it out with CG and waited to see what problems next gen had. Traded in my 360 and everthing.

I know many say they will not be getting next year's version and really don't mean but I know for me I'll wait it now. Know amount of trailers, dev insights or commercials are gonna sway me away from this decision. Once I see that they possess I FULLY FUNCTIONAL working game then I'll purchase.
Yea next gen has been very disappointing so far. Lag is horrible online. The game isnt fun online and thats y i bought it. Tired of playing the cpu all day. I got enough vc to buy money now. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »