Home

Team colored accessories?

This is a discussion on Team colored accessories? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 11:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Nerox23's Arena

OVR: 0
Team colored accessories?

Is their team colored accessories like knee pads and arm sleeves? Example, Like so i wouldn't have to change it each game the colors would change them selfs for home or away games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 11:04 PM   #2
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Team colored accessories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox23
Is their team colored accessories like knee pads and arm sleeves? Example, Like so i wouldn't have to change it each game the colors would change them selfs for home or away games
I don't know why 2k took that out but your teammates can like I had got my pg on the lakers and kobe can change his color like I wanted to wear an yellow padded shooting sleeve and hex pad calf sleeves(something they took out)
Old 01-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #3
Pro

It seems as if you have to buy each color you want and swap them before each home and away game. This actually wouldn't be that bad if you didn't have to back out so it saves and will show in the game.

Currently to do this I change it when I see I'm I'm a plane or car or saw the schedule, exit so it saves what I'm wearing, go back into My Career and start the game.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:46 PM   #4
Rookie

Nerox23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
It seems as if you have to buy each color you want and swap them before each home and away game. This actually wouldn't be that bad if you didn't have to back out so it saves and will show in the game.

Currently to do this I change it when I see I'm I'm a plane or car or saw the schedule, exit so it saves what I'm wearing, go back into My Career and start the game.
I hate that,to much work for me
Old 01-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #5
Rookie

videogameprojr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid

What I do is not the ride before the home or road trip but two rides before it I put on the black/white sleeve. Then, on the following plane ride it would have been saved and then equipped for the up and coming game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 01:01 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by videogameprojr
What I do is not the ride before the home or road trip but two rides before it I put on the black/white sleeve. Then, on the following plane ride it would have been saved and then equipped for the up and coming game.
That would be the smart thing to do!

Lol, im stealing this method.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »