Home

NBA 2K15: The Park Wish List

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: The Park Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2014, 11:53 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15: The Park Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Change "The Park" into legitimate "MyCrew" with 5v5, real basketball scoring, officiating, uniforms, in arenas.

*drops mic*

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2014, 11:55 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
LD2K...long time no see my friend. I was starting to believe you werent coming back to the forums anytime soon. I had started a bring crew mode back thread last year and

I remember I had your full support. I started a thread for next generation 2K15 to bring the

REAL crew mode back. Now i see where 2k tried to make strides at with The Park Mode,

But I also see the flaws in it as well, which only makes it more OBVIOUS why we should

petition to bring the Original crew mode back on to next-gen systems.

What are our chances that we can again rely on your support to bring the real crew mode back? Because not for nothing, this park mode should only be around to recruit people for crew mode thats played inside an arena with real nba rules and individual leaderboards & statistics.

What do you say Chris, do we have your full support this year?

That actually makes a lot of sense (the recruiting in the park for your team)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2014, 12:12 AM   #27
Rookie

nickmacias's Arena

create a few dunk contest and three point contest courts!
Old 02-10-2014, 02:25 AM   #28
Rookie

just cancel "the park" and bring back the "real" crew mode. I just play a few GAME of half court 3 on 3... those guys are just dunk after dunk dunk after LOOP~~
IT is the worst online experience ever !!ever!!
Old 02-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmacias
create a few dunk contest and three point contest courts!
No..............
Old 02-23-2014, 02:26 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Change "The Park" into legitimate "MyCrew" with 5v5, real basketball scoring, officiating, uniforms, in arenas.

*drops mic*
That's a great idea. I would however add that "The Park" shouldn't be removed it should coincide with "Crew Mode" allow players to go into the park to practice, recruit, or just shoot around.

The Park is a great idea and I think it has untapped potential.

Accessories matter, people pay and earn VC that they end up using on their appearance. Players should have the entire collection of purchased accessories open to them when entering park play. Sleeves and socks are 2 accessories that I know players want to have control of. I want to customize my sock length and color.

Custom clothing for park and crew. If we are running with a crew, we should have an option of entering the park with our crew's warm ups on. It's not that big of a deal but it's an extra addition that makes it feel like its all connected.

The Park should have an area designated for Dunk Contests and 3 point shoot outs. There should be a public option and a private option for those that want to participate with their friends or teammates.

I think the biggest thing that needs to be added and can't be stressed enough is a private park setting for players. Too many times have I been waiting in line for a game and get pushed out because some other players run up at the last second and take the "GOT NEXT" circle. It's infuriating and I know I'm not the only person that has happened to.

We should have an option to change our clothing, signature skills, jump shot, etc etc etc from the Park. I don't want to back out every time I want to change something.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:27 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4

Bump.............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 09:09 PM   #32
Banned

I like the idea of at least giving us the option to enter a shoot around court whether or not we are waiting. Ways to earn vc while we are waiting would be nice like doing those practice drills. My guess is 2k will be stingy with this.

They need to fix defense so that we can better stop all of the famous cheesing methods that look nothing like real basketball.

This game needs a complete overhaul and thats what i expected with next gen to be honest. I dont think we will ever get one now. Just slightly improved graphics, a few new animations, roster updates like giving mcw dimer or some ****, and maybe some new hyped feature/game mode/sig skills.

It is sad that we will continue to buy the same game with the same issues year after year and continue to complain about them. 2k wont fix any of this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »