Home

THIS HAS GOTTEN BEYOND RIDICULOUS: 2K Ticket Response

This is a discussion on THIS HAS GOTTEN BEYOND RIDICULOUS: 2K Ticket Response within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2014, 01:37 PM   #25
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: THIS HAS GOTTEN BEYOND RIDICULOUS: 2K Ticket Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenAintEasy
It's good to know that coming from the Atari era means that you don't complain when companies bend you over, and instead smile and ask for more.

Most people on the other hand would actually like to receive the product they paid $60 for and not some broken down version of it that doesn't work.
This is funny I swear those kids....lol lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
This is funny I swear those kids....lol lol
what planet do you live on ?? smh
Old 01-12-2014, 01:58 PM   #27
Rookie

Cleveland Rocks's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Hey I paid the same 60 dollars...I just don't take it that serious! like the game is unplayable or doesn't completely come on when in fact it is..2k has been doing a good job with their products for me at least....

This is a new system and a new game give them time to iron things out...
If not trade it in and get NBA live!
Old 01-12-2014, 09:42 PM   #28
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Seriously though. "Get NBA Live"? That's trollin, man.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #29
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

i farmed 80k VC just to try it out file worked 5 games in but i deleted it realizing even on my all around sf i can't have a lockdown defender sig
Old 01-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

I filed a complaint with the BBB myself. I hope I get a full refund. The game has been unplayable since the last patch for me. I've wasted so much VC and can't enjoy the game fully. I would have just taken it back to gamestop but they only give you 20 dollars store credit.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #31
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

Some people act like they've never been unhappy with a product, never made a return, never had a bad experience at a restaurant or store. There's nothing wrong with picking and choosing your battles but I can't even begin to understand why some would take issue with those who have chosen to take their concerns to the highest level.

We aren't talking about isolated issues. They may not have a profound effect on everyone but they're widespread and well recognized.

This is without question one of the worst releases in gaming history. That alone warrants response.

One thing some here really need to consider is how easy it is to seek resolution with 99% of the companies out there.

* Buy a bad blender from Walmart. Return it no questions asked for 100% refund.

* Buy a faulty lawnmower from Home Depot. Return it no questions asked for 100% refund.

* Buy a bugged laptop from Best Buy. Return it or have it fixed inside of 4 days in most cases.

* Your steak comes out well done and you ordered medium rare. Send it back no questions asked and you will receive a fresh one.

**** Having problems with your 2K game. Response times will vary from getting a canned response that does nothing to being completely ignored.

No other respectable business treats their buying customers so poorly. 2K has been exposed for some of the worst post purchase support in all retail not just gaming.

I can't understand why some here would defend that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #32
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
Some people act like they've never been unhappy with a product, never made a return, never had a bad experience at a restaurant or store. There's nothing wrong with picking and choosing your battles but I can't even begin to understand why some would take issue with those who have chosen to take their concerns to the highest level.

We aren't talking about isolated issues. They may not have a profound effect on everyone but they're widespread and well recognized.

This is without question one of the worst releases in gaming history. That alone warrants response.

One thing some here really need to consider is how easy it is to seek resolution with 99% of the companies out there.

* Buy a bad blender from Walmart. Return it no questions asked for 100% refund.

* Buy a faulty lawnmower from Home Depot. Return it no questions asked for 100% refund.

* Buy a bugged laptop from Best Buy. Return it or have it fixed inside of 4 days in most cases.

* Your steak comes out well done and you ordered medium rare. Send it back no questions asked and you will receive a fresh one.

**** Having problems with your 2K game. Response times will vary from getting a canned response that does nothing to being completely ignored.

No other respectable business treats their buying customers so poorly. 2K has been exposed for some of the worst post purchase support in all retail not just gaming.

I can't understand why some here would defend that.
2K support really does need to step it up a little, but I will say you aren't comparing the same thing here. You bring up returning items to Walmart and Best Buy and so on, that's a tad bit different experience than dealing with 2K for support.

Reason number one it's not the same thing. There are thousands of Walmarts, Best Buys, Home Depots, Targets, etc. throughout the country for the consumer to deal with. There is one 2K Sports office to go through for it's millions of customers. If I buy a ****ty blender from Walmart and go to take it back, there aren't five million other people that all bought that same blender from that same Walmart that are all bringing their complaints with the blender to that location.

Some of the repsonse times people are getting from 2K support I would hope could be cut down some, but at the same time, I see some guys getting pissed because they've gone like 2 days without response to their complaints. To date, 2K14 has sold somewhere around 500,000+ copies on PS4 and like 300,000+ on XBox One. With problems as numerous and widespread as you yourself just acknowledged, that's a long *** line of people to deal with. That's not even counting the fact that the same support people have to take whatever calls and complaints they get from current gen customers over on 360, PS4, PC and mobile devices. I know it's frustrating, but some people don't have realistic expectations of how this process should work and go ballistic about it simply because they can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »