Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2014, 02:40 AM   #65
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
It's always intendend to work with existing saves.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
I'd rather have someone from 2k confirm this. I remember in 2k13 playvision didnt work for myplayer,when the game came out. They patched it, but it did not work for existing saves and you had to create new save. Also I never read any official from 2k saying all patches are intended to work for existing saves. I did notice they said that for patch #3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 03:14 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issu

Guys we should hope the patch fixes issues that are already in the game in gameplay and gamemodes rather then adding new features. There wont be create a player, no lobbies and no association. Let's get this game working first before demanding new/old gamemodes added to the game. There are enough issues to fix already.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:39 AM   #67
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Can the patch notes please explain what working features this patch will **** up?
No doubt. The contract adjustment bug they added in patch 3 was a swift kick to the nuts. Hope the testing is more complete this time.

Local saves & CAP were absurd omissions that they should patch in to answer Steve's question. I'm def not expecting them to though, it would be too logical to give the player base the tools to make the game experience better.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #68
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
I hope we can edit appearances and jersey numbers of players from other teams in MyGM. Hopefully CPU vs. CPU in MyGM is back and/or Coop.
yep, I'm hoping for this too. The CPU vs. CPU that is.

Last edited by Gramps91; 01-17-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:01 AM   #69
Banned

Headband glitch?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:18 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'll be happy if I can just boot into MyGM without my entire PS4 crashing.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #71
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
I hope they patch in offline gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #72
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Patch Submitted, Addresses Users Being Kicked Out to Main Menu on XB1

Gotta fix the substitution glitch in MyCareer and the effing rebound rate by the CPU in MyCareer. Also, fix shot tendencies by the CPU teammates and their ability to take and hit wide open shots.

Fix the playcalling too. Plays almost always break down, that is, when they actually get called. If you're not a point guard it's impossible to run an offense. I'll score 60 and lose because my teammates stand around and watch me. I can't get people involved in the offense if there are a) no plays being run b) no one is moving off the ball c) no one shoots when they're open. Granted, I play for the 76ers so I expect them to be terrible, but plug a guy into that lineup who can get you 60 and they aren't terrible... they just don't have a #1 option which is where I fit in.

I digress, just fix some of these tendencies in MyCareer to make it more realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »