Home

Never have i been cheated so much

This is a discussion on Never have i been cheated so much within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Never have i been cheated so much

by the cpu to compete with me in all my life. just played the knicks, i was the wiz, in mygm on hof and lost 88-80. jr smith hit 8 3 pointers, contested and open. but thats not what im pissed about. what im pissed about is everytime i make a great contest on defense and the shot is off and i go for the rebound, my guys poke it out of the sky like its ****ing volleyball, and they do this 2-3 times until the cpu gets it and he puts it back.

as a matter of fact ive lost the last 4 straight because of the same thing. the cpu cannot keep up with me unless it blatantly cheats. sometimes when i pass the ball on the perimeter the "recipient" will get gator arms and let it fly out of bounds.

i miss wide open shots, perfect release all the time. why do i miss them? oh cause it aint fair to the cpu. im tired of them making contested 3's because its part of the script. im a hair from breaking this goddamn disc apart.

never been so frustrated wth a game ever.

i just needed to get this off my chest,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 01:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Noel.'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Never have i been cheated so much

Stop playin on HoF then. It's common knowledge that is a super human and non realistic difficulty.

It is scripted it's the way difficulty is raised by 2K. I play on all star, or super star at mostm
Old 01-19-2014, 01:42 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
by the cpu to compete with me in all my life. just played the knicks, i was the wiz, in mygm on hof and lost 88-80. jr smith hit 8 3 pointers, contested and open. but thats not what im pissed about. what im pissed about is everytime i make a great contest on defense and the shot is off and i go for the rebound, my guys poke it out of the sky like its ****ing volleyball, and they do this 2-3 times until the cpu gets it and he puts it back.

as a matter of fact ive lost the last 4 straight because of the same thing. the cpu cannot keep up with me unless it blatantly cheats. sometimes when i pass the ball on the perimeter the "recipient" will get gator arms and let it fly out of bounds.

i miss wide open shots, perfect release all the time. why do i miss them? oh cause it aint fair to the cpu. im tired of them making contested 3's because its part of the script. im a hair from breaking this goddamn disc apart.

never been so frustrated wth a game ever.

i just needed to get this off my chest,
I agree, that is why I made a post about how if you get a perfect release and A+ shot selection that shot should always go in so the CPU can't cheat but most people didn't like that idea.

I agree with the cheese the CPU does, I had a game last night where Jordan had 10 3pt on 15 3pt shots and was 20-25 from the field going into the 4th. i was up by 16, then the CPU come back and won the game because my whole team went cold and shot 20% in the 4th Quarter while the CPU shot over 80% and missed just two shots in the whole quarter where as before I was holding them to 40% from the field and my team.

And I play on all-star not HOF.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #4
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

How many of these threads do we need?...
Old 01-19-2014, 06:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

That's how my rockets felt a few days ago against okc. 20 pts in the second half. I have been doing well and progressed to hof but man it's impossible to stop stars on a run like okc and heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 07:08 PM   #6
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Already a lengthy discussion thread on this, here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...until-now.html

Please continue your discussion in the linked thread.
Thanks
Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »