Home

Carmelo Anthony Needs an Upgrade ASAP!!!

This is a discussion on Carmelo Anthony Needs an Upgrade ASAP!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2014, 11:40 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Carmelo Anthony Needs an Upgrade ASAP!!!

Yeah, upgrade Melo. He needs a signature skill just for him. "Ball Hog" level 9000
Old 01-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #74
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Melo is just fine on the game, you can dominate easily with him. No need for an upgrade.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 01-30-2014, 02:01 PM   #75
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OP doesn't realize that the 2k insider isn't doing updates anymore. This thread is worthless now

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #76
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
I also saw this thread a little late but would like to give my input. IN my opinion, melo deserves an upgrade in multiple categories. Rebounding being one, he is averaging 9 boards as stated before and having 68 off and 68 deff rebs is pretty off. KD is avg 7.8 boards but has a 79 deff reb. Paul George is avg 6.3 and also has a 79 deff rebound. Tenacious rebounder, ehh maybe considering Patrick beverly has it for being a good rebounder for his POSITION. Using that definition melo definitely deserves it. He is averaging .7 blocks yet his block is a 48. Paul george is avg .3 and has a 50 block, lebron is avg .3 blocks as well and his block is 59. Wade is at .6 and has a 63. Jeremy Lin is avg .5 blocks and his is a 50. While melo isnt the best shot blocker, his progress should be slightly rewarded. His mid range is also an 83. It was a 87 before and was lowered for some reason, I think putting it back to 87 would be right as well since this current hot streak has been mainly orchestrated by mid range jumpers. If he were given anymore sig skills they should be post proficiency, tenacious rebounder, or bruiser
Post of the thread.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:36 PM   #77
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
yea it doesnt make much sense considering Paul George has been updated 5 times already. An increase in rebounds as much as his should have been recognized already. But to the games credit i can drop 60 with melo and ten boards(manually boxing out) with him so his rebounds arent too bad i guess.
Paul George is a "friend" of 2K. They'll take care of him.

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Old 01-30-2014, 03:55 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Post of the thread.
yea i really dont know why people give melo such a hard time. His offensive rating is an 89, which is lower than people like kyrie irving. and his rebounds are up. yet no upgrade. He is on pace for a 27 9 and 3 season which hasnt been done by anyone since shaq in 2003. considering melo is not 7 feet tall, this is a great feet.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:57 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shegotgame
Paul George is a "friend" of 2K. They'll take care of him.
its outrageous that he is rated a 93,higher than melo, and kevin love. If you actually look at PG's stats you will see basically every offensive drive stat are in the 90s such as hop step, spin, runner, standing lay up, step through. It is ridiculous. and he has a consistency of 99....enough said.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:31 PM   #80
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
its outrageous that he is rated a 93,higher than melo, and kevin love. If you actually look at PG's stats you will see basically every offensive drive stat are in the 90s such as hop step, spin, runner, standing lay up, step through. It is ridiculous. and he has a consistency of 99....enough said.
Thats common with stars. Instead of examining what they actually do well they get high marks in everything. I know they get it wrong because Lillard's runner is a 99. His runner has improved from a sure miss to an occasional make in real life while its sat at 99.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »