Home

Carmelo Anthony Needs an Upgrade ASAP!!!

This is a discussion on Carmelo Anthony Needs an Upgrade ASAP!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2014, 10:57 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Carmelo Anthony Needs an Upgrade ASAP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
lol right when PG didn't score more then 3 points in the 1st half he was shutting down Melo...lets ignore it

Melo is a good scorer should have the rebounder sig skill not the post sig not even lebron has it
oh

i remember watching the Indiana team defense key in on melo in the second half. Since Pg can't stop melo of the dribble they would funnel him towards Hibbert were melo would either have to pass it or try to finish over Hibbert

Since the knicks only play in the play book is PnR and we have a ****ty pg running th offense. They would pressure Felton coming over the pick and he would take the whole shot clock to just get the ball t melo in the post in a bad position far from the rim with 4-5 sec left on the clock and he would have to force up a contested shot. Pg doesn't shut melo down. Indiana team defense does. Same scheme they used n the playoffs.

Me melo torched pg for 18 in the first quarter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 11:04 AM   #42
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
oh

i remember watching the Indiana team defense key in on melo in the second half. Since Pg can't stop melo of the dribble they would funnel him towards Hibbert were melo would either have to pass it or try to finish over Hibbert

Since the knicks only play in the play book is PnR and we have a ****ty pg running th offense. They would pressure Felton coming over the pick and he would take the whole shot clock to just get the ball t melo in the post in a bad position far from the rim with 4-5 sec left on the clock and he would have to force up a contested shot. Pg doesn't shut melo down. Indiana team defense does. Same scheme they used n the playoffs.

Me melo torched pg for 18 in the first quarter
Are we talking about the game in ny or indy
Old 01-27-2014, 11:14 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

U cant be serious Melo is already top player in this game tenacious rebounder when u average 9 rebounds a night playing 40 min a night come on man only skill I might give him is bruiser Doesn't post up enough to have post proficiency
Old 01-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #44
Rookie

2KGAWDD's Arena

amare stoudemire is shot. chandler out most of season. using 9 rpg as a basis for tenacious rebounder with a huge big man shortage this season is almost laughable. with any 2k skill you can put down 60 on 5 min quarters with melo. lets not gass his attributes after an elite scorer has one great game
Old 01-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #45
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGAWDD
amare stoudemire is shot. chandler out most of season. using 9 rpg as a basis for tenacious rebounder with a huge big man shortage this season is almost laughable. with any 2k skill you can put down 60 on 5 min quarters with melo. lets not gass his attributes after an elite scorer has one great game
Well he is a elite scorer not much of else
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 01:22 PM   #46
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann1oo
U cant be serious Melo is already top player in this game tenacious rebounder when u average 9 rebounds a night playing 40 min a night come on man only skill I might give him is bruiser Doesn't post up enough to have post proficiency
The tenacious rebounder sig skill is pretty weak. I think it should be moved to a new category of traits. Its a lousy sig skill. The fact that he is averaging 9 boards is evidence that he is stepping it up. The Knicks could have played Cole Aldrich if Melo wasnt rebounding.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:47 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
The tenacious rebounder sig skill is pretty weak. I think it should be moved to a new category of traits. Its a lousy sig skill. The fact that he is averaging 9 boards is evidence that he is stepping it up. The Knicks could have played Cole Aldrich if Melo wasnt rebounding.
Its guy in this league that average almost 7 boards in under 20 min that don't have this skill this guy plays 40 min a game that's a Little over 1 rebound every 5 min nothing tenacious about that
Old 01-27-2014, 01:58 PM   #48
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann1oo
Its guy in this league that average almost 7 boards in under 20 min that don't have this skill this guy plays 40 min a game that's a Little over 1 rebound every 5 min nothing tenacious about that

Im ok with that but I could also argue that you have to be pretty tenacious to average 9 boards at 6'8 235. Does anyone know what he his rebound ratings are?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »