Home

Old 02-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
My GM

After waiting all of this time for them to fix this mode I find it to make for a solid game. The game play is smooth, yes some of the logic is off with trades and etc, but with some house rules it has become arguably my favorite mode. It gives the mix of association game play and sim style owner mode at the same time. I honestly don't see why it is getting such a bad rep. Only issue I have found is with the VC, but if you play other modes and only you can rack it up pretty fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2014, 06:14 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: My GM

Trade logic has been good for me. Only a few trades. Vince Carter got traded to the Hornets for Austin rivers. Zach Randolph got traded to the last place Celtics for hump fries and Lee. Both deals were fine, the Celtics needed low post scoring, the grizzlies gave Davis an extension and needed back court help and an expiring contract. I'm not sure I've ever seen an outrageous trade in a 2k game, I'm not sure what people are doing to get these weird deals, but my games have always been fairly realistic
Old 02-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BULL
Trade logic has been good for me. Only a few trades. Vince Carter got traded to the Hornets for Austin rivers. Zach Randolph got traded to the last place Celtics for hump fries and Lee. Both deals were fine, the Celtics needed low post scoring, the grizzlies gave Davis an extension and needed back court help and an expiring contract. I'm not sure I've ever seen an outrageous trade in a 2k game, I'm not sure what people are doing to get these weird deals, but my games have always been fairly realistic

I think the biggest issue that people have been talking about with trades has been the trading of draft picks. You will see teams have four or 5 first round picks and give up hardly nothing to get them. The player for player trades do seem to have a little more sense to them this year as well.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr44
I think the biggest issue that people have been talking about with trades has been the trading of draft picks. You will see teams have four or 5 first round picks and give up hardly nothing to get them. The player for player trades do seem to have a little more sense to them this year as well.
So basically people are mad cause they can't control themselves? That's been broken since 2k11,lol. I don't use draft picks myself, I just acquire them to trade them, and u only get them for cheap during the offseason and by then I'm usually done making deals
Old 02-03-2014, 05:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

The trades have been a little off for me on draft day. I've been trying to rebuild Orlando without stocking up on next years picks; Parker, Smart, Wiggins... and ect. So I had the second pick, and I wanted Wiggins. Utah picked him #1 (did they not know Parker was Mormon?). Then, luckily, because I haven't figured out to trade for drafted players while the draft was in progress, they offered him for the #2 pick and an early 2nd. Made sense to me at the time. Deep draft, pick Parker and get another quality player. Then they went and drafted Gary Harris. So I felt bad about trading for Wiggins, but oh well. Parker went to Toronto at #4. Then for some reason the other top 6 started to fall to the middle round. Smart, Exum, Randall, and Embiid (I think he went #8 to Cleveland on second thought) were still on the board. And starting with pick 9, the CPU team with the pick was offering deals for Nicholson and my next year pick. Julius Randall was basically being thrown at me the whole first-half of the draft. Which is great because I now have Oladipo, Wiggins, Affalo, Randall, and Vucevic, with Tobias Harris coming off the bench. I guess the game really wanted my rebuild to be quick and painless. But after picking Randall, Exum and Smart came off the board in the next two picks. It was rather strange. But thanks 2K!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #6
Zab
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can anyone confirm if VC farming still works on ps4 post patch? I liked the easy 3k VC before and after my shower.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »