Home

Big free agents signing with teams they wouldn't

This is a discussion on Big free agents signing with teams they wouldn't within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2014, 04:03 AM   #73
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Big free agents signing with teams they wouldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BULL
I'm not telling others how to enjoy their game, that's their business. But at least have the stones to admit what you are doing and not try to come up with every excuse in the book to defend your actions.

If it has four legs and barks, it's a dog
What are you talking about? Everyone is clearly saying that they want to keep the CPU from acting a fool. The trade/personnel logic sucks in the game so we dont want it fully dictating every personnel move in the game. What actions do people have to defend? That makes no sense. Are you seriously like reading everyones posts dude because it doesnt seem like you comprehend whats going on.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:07 AM   #74
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
I'm not telling others how to enjoy their game, that's their business. But at least have the stones to admit what you are doing and not try to come up with every excuse in the book to defend your actions.

Im convinced this guy isnt serious. Like not a single person on operation sports agrees with your view on the CPU logic, VC implementation or whatever myGM nonsense youre talking about. You have to be either trolling or you own the Knicks If you really see roster moves working out this ridiculously. Im like pretty sure you have to be James Dolan dude.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #75
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Red Bull is bordering on trolling at this point, I think it's time for the mods to at least give him a warning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 08:43 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

unfortunately your position of defending 2k NG and your inconsistency on what you deem "cheating" rises to the level of 2k14 NG menus- laughable at best, Sad in reality

You try to frame the issue/conversations by referring to cheating over and over and you are not even in the same conversation as what dudes are talking about as their issues.

nice dodge on the "cheating" issues in my post.

your dog has 3 legs, wobbles and falls down, whimpering, and losing control of its bladder/bowels as you try to maintain your ridiculously shallow defense of 2k.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #77
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by davel
Any ideas on keeping lebron from signing with magic or melo signing with the jazz if your not the gm of there teams?
The game doesn't see it as Lebron or Melo... they are just 1's and 0's...There is no rhyme or reason why they sign with who.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:48 AM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
Yea I tried that. Unfortunately they still leave after the option is over. Its big for me cause I basically sim past the first 2 years. I like rebuilding. Since I sim as soon as I start I see all the big free agents leaving. I try to rebuild to take down the powerhouses. That's why I like keeping certain free agents on their teams so I can try to take them down.

When i tried giving them the option this didn't work for me they still left after the first year. Did you give them team or team + 2 ?
Old 05-21-2014, 10:21 AM   #79
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5

No I didn't read through the entire thread, but...

Like I posted in the MyGm thread, switch their personality to Laid Back and it significantly increases the odds that guys like Bron, Kobe, etc stay on their team.

Example - Bron signed a 3 year extension in Miami and Kobe a 2 year deal in LA for 10 mil a year.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdavi
No I didn't read through the entire thread, but...

Like I posted in the MyGm thread, switch their personality to Laid Back and it significantly increases the odds that guys like Bron, Kobe, etc stay on their team.

Example - Bron signed a 3 year extension in Miami and Kobe a 2 year deal in LA for 10 mil a year.
Yeah i saw that in the other thread and tried a couple times last night with no success. I was watching the game so I only tried like 3 times and wasnt really paying any attention. I will try again tonight and hopefully it works. thanks !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »