Home

Big free agents signing with teams they wouldn't

This is a discussion on Big free agents signing with teams they wouldn't within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #65
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Big free agents signing with teams they wouldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BULL
Which is why people should let the cpu make their own decisions, and not try to fixate everything in mygm
Dude, seriously? Isnt it apparent after all these posts in every thread that people don't want the CPU making dumb illogical decisions. Why should we be content with all the nonsensical transactions that occur in myGM and just be cool with it because its what the CPU is programmed to do? That doesnt make sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2014, 04:20 PM   #66
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Which is why people should let the cpu make their own decisions, and not try to fixate everything in mygm
what do you have against options?
Old 03-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
what do you have against options?
I have nothing against options. It just doesn't make sense for someone to have control of every team in a more focused on one GM.

Also, I don't believe in manufacturing teams, editing rosters of teams you don't control, etc, because it's not your team. What would you want to do next, control both teams in each game because you feel the cpu is making bad decisions? Where does it end?
Old 03-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #68
MVP

Jesus Christ....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #69
Banned

There are so many other "options" to help teams out that don't involve you having to cheat. You can neglect to sign certain free agents, trade other teams your best players for their worse if you don't need them, sign your players for short term deals so that others can pick them up.

For instance, I traded for Isiah Thomas, didn't like him, but after a year his overall was an 88, so I gave him to the mavs for Calderon.

Also I only resigned wade for 3 years with a player option, and intend on sending him to another team, cutting him or letting him expire when the time comes, because he is slowly becoming not needed
Old 03-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #70
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
There are so many other "options" to help teams out that don't involve you having to cheat. You can neglect to sign certain free agents, trade other teams your best players for their worse if you don't need them, sign your players for short term deals so that others can pick them up.

For instance, I traded for Isiah Thomas, didn't like him, but after a year his overall was an 88, so I gave him to the mavs for Calderon.

Also I only resigned wade for 3 years with a player option, and intend on sending him to another team, cutting him or letting him expire when the time comes, because he is slowly becoming not needed
Umm...I dont think anyone would do any of this in real life. Except for the knicks. Are you James Dolan?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:52 AM   #71
MVP

OVR: 13

RB, you are consistent with your stance to tell others how to play/enjoy the game. You say they don't make sense-

Well, It doesn't make sense to play the games in mygm mode-

That is cheating - and controlling all of your players in a game-cheating
setting rotations for your team as GM? - cheating,

hopefully 2k eliminates all this cheating for you next game.

they should take away all those frivolous ways to experience the game so they can make us all play the game without all the cheating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 12:59 AM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamalam
RB, you are consistent with your stance to tell others how to play/enjoy the game. You say they don't make sense-

Well, It doesn't make sense to play the games in mygm mode-

That is cheating - and controlling all of your players in a game-cheating
setting rotations for your team as GM? - cheating,

hopefully 2k eliminates all this cheating for you next game.

they should take away all those frivolous ways to experience the game so they can make us all play the game without all the cheating.
I'm not telling others how to enjoy their game, that's their business. But at least have the stones to admit what you are doing and not try to come up with every excuse in the book to defend your actions.

If it has four legs and barks, it's a dog

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »