Home

MyCareer Rebounding

This is a discussion on MyCareer Rebounding within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #9
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MyCareer Rebounding

all 7'0 or higher bigs have a problem rebounding. they have a very slow reaction time. I made a 7 2 center and hardly managed 7 boards a game. then restarted with a 6 11 center and the difference is night and day. I average 15 a game and my career high is 32.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:20 AM   #10
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm a PG and I average 5.8 RPG, I don't know what to say. I personally think rebounding is too easy. If I were to focus relatively on rebound throughout the course of a whole game I could easily bag 10-15 rebounds.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 03-09-2014, 09:39 AM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

Right, I were to focus relatively on rebound throughout the course of a whole game I could easily bag 10-15 rebounds.thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #12
Rookie

jazzandliquor's Arena

I heard Scrapper helps a bit. I'm gonna try that on my big and see if that helps at all. It's ridiculous though how many times PG's are able to easily grab a rebound over my 7'0 center though.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #13
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzandliquor
I heard Scrapper helps a bit. I'm gonna try that on my big and see if that helps at all. It's ridiculous though how many times PG's are able to easily grab a rebound over my 7'0 center though.
I tried it, helped the 1st game but then it started to be the same as before. Yeah everybody can grab rebounds over my Center, no matter who my matchup was, I made him look like Wilt...
Old 03-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #14
Rookie

I don't play MyCareer anymore since early January, I'm done with all bugs, scripts and the stupid + cheese AI (rebounding, shooting percentages, stupid scripts all the game every game etc.) but I was a beast at rebounding with my 6'7'' SG.

Game debut, third game of the season, the injury script, 4th quarter 10 mins left.
I entered... among the points of emphasis there was crash offensive glass... "Ok, let's do this" with my kid rated 64 (30 OFF REB/35 DEF REB)... what could I do...
I finished the game with 16 boards (11 offensive), enough said.

Mi advice is don't play MyCareer, it's very stupid, nonsense, scripted and above all frustrating.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:23 PM   #15
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
I don't play MyCareer anymore since early January, I'm done with all bugs, scripts and the stupid + cheese AI (rebounding, shooting percentages, stupid scripts all the game every game etc.) but I was a beast at rebounding with my 6'7'' SG.

Game debut, third game of the season, the injury script, 4th quarter 10 mins left.
I entered... among the points of emphasis there was crash offensive glass... "Ok, let's do this" with my kid rated 64 (30 OFF REB/35 DEF REB)... what could I do...
I finished the game with 16 boards (11 offensive), enough said.

Mi advice is don't play MyCareer, it's very stupid, nonsense, scripted and above all frustrating.
I rarely play 2k on next gen anyway. If my ps3 was still working I'd play it on there. The next gen version is disappointing IMO. Not being able to rebound because your Center is 7'0 tall is the most ridiculous thing ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »