Home

If Steve Kerr is coaching next season, who do you hope replaces him in NBA 2K?

This is a discussion on If Steve Kerr is coaching next season, who do you hope replaces him in NBA 2K? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: If Steve Kerr coaches, who would you like to see replace him in NBA 2K commentary?
Reggie Miller 50 29.07%
Hubie Brown 33 19.19%
Greg Anthony 4 2.33%
Chris Webber 31 18.02%
Bring back Kenny Smith 37 21.51%
No one, leave it as a 2-man boothe 5 2.91%
Someone else 12 6.98%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2014, 03:43 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: If Steve Kerr is coaching next season, who do you hope replaces him in NBA 2K?

Marv Albert should be added. Since I'm in Canada and don't get to see USA broadcasts so much, I don't really get to hear guys so often, but Marv Albert is my fave commentator out of all NBA commentators.

2K commentary is great regardless of who does it, but having one of Harlan/Kellogg(whichever one of those 2 is the main commentator in NBA 2K) along with Marv Albert and maybe Ian Eagle or someone?

Though would be great if since NBA 2K has dunk contest, we get guys like Kenny Smith doing the commentary for it(like we got in NBA Live in the past).
Old 04-23-2014, 03:56 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: If Steve Kerr is coaching next season, who do you hope replaces him in NBA 2K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabalicious
Hubie Brown, while a great analyst, doesn't really fit in a video game.

I'll go with Miller, although he isn't very great at what he does.
i feel like Hubie would add to the Sim vibe

that we need to get back to.

i learn something from Hubie everytime he speaks.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #11
MVP

I'm not a big fan of Clark so if we could get rid of him too, that would be nice. It would be hilarious if they could somehow get Chuck to do it, but Hubie is probably the best candidate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #12
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Marv Albert should be added. Since I'm in Canada and don't get to see USA broadcasts so much, I don't really get to hear guys so often, but Marv Albert is my fave commentator out of all NBA commentators.

2K commentary is great regardless of who does it, but having one of Harlan/Kellogg(whichever one of those 2 is the main commentator in NBA 2K) along with Marv Albert and maybe Ian Eagle or someone?

Though would be great if since NBA 2K has dunk contest, we get guys like Kenny Smith doing the commentary for it(like we got in NBA Live in the past).
Oh Lord no!! Please don't start this. Marv Albert was on NBA Live forever. The basketball gaming community is burned out on him.

NBA 2K is the happening game. We don't need to go backwards. Besides, Marv is a play-by-play guy. Not a color commentator like Kerr.

Marv Albert.......
Old 04-23-2014, 04:41 PM   #13
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

I voted Reggie Miller, not a great announcer but I think he fits the bill because of his personality and his voice would seem to fit the 2k bill.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:56 PM   #14
Pro

d23x's Arena

Can't believe no one has said Chris Webber. I believe he is an underrated analyst.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:04 PM   #15
Rookie

Drexler pig's Arena

Reggie Miller aint even in the game doe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #16
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Can't believe no one has said Chris Webber. I believe he is an underrated analyst.
Chris Webber has no personality, it's like he just reads from a card. He tries to hard to sound legit but it comes off as weak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »