Home

officially filed a complaint with the bbb

This is a discussion on officially filed a complaint with the bbb within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: officially filed a complaint with the bbb

I wouldnt be that mad if mycareer player was lost, i have 3, but I would be supremely pissed and ready for war if I lost MyTeam.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 03:50 PM   #26
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
I recommend go on twitter and type:

Complaint #nnnnnn filed with the @BBB_US against @NBA2k & @2K . They have stolen $US and VC via corrupt files 4 last time! Civil suit next

Sometimes companies respond faster these days on twitter than anything else... they are afraid of anything bad going viral.
funny that you mention that. i did go on twitter earlier and posted to their 2ksupport account. within 10 minutes i had my vc back. i just updated the bbb ticket that it can be closed.

i posted to @2k Support
Old 04-29-2014, 01:15 AM   #27
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
funny that you mention that. i did go on twitter earlier and posted to their 2ksupport account. within 10 minutes i had my vc back. i just updated the bbb ticket that it can be closed.

i posted to @2k Support
My friend just had this happen to him a few days ago and he said the email said to wait because they respond to whoever had the problem first...

Maybe I'll tell him to tweet 2K support and see if he gets his VC quicker lol
Old 04-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

I lost a sg right after I completed my first season around Christmas time, and I kept hearing people have the same problems with customer service so I just stopped playing MC(and possibly NBA 2k)
Old 04-29-2014, 04:07 PM   #29
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesofHazzard
If you cant play a franchise offline in NBA 2k15 i will not be buying it.
The thing is you can definitely play franchise offline.

Simply disconnect from the internet before you even start the game up. I haven't been playing next generation much lately, but that was my initial concern as well. I have a saved franchise going offline.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 04-30-2014, 10:13 AM   #30
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
The thing is you can definitely play franchise offline.

Simply disconnect from the internet before you even start the game up. I haven't been playing next generation much lately, but that was my initial concern as well. I have a saved franchise going offline.
the only problem with that is that you cant use custom rosters offline.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Oh man, I forgot that was not possible. How preposterous. It is going to be tough to get back on board with this franchise if that continues to be true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 11:45 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:

it is true that you can't use custom rosters that are uploaded online in offline modes. but you can edit the default 2k roster to be used offline. disconnect from the internet and load the game. the default roster will automatically load. go into the roster creator screen and choose create roster. you can then edit the default 2k roster to be used offline. edit everything you want and hit the "B" button to exit. the roster should save automatically. in quick games, just push the "Y" button (xbox one) at the team select screen. in franchise mode (MyGM), there should be an option at the bottom of the settings (difficulty, minutes, etc) screen to use your custom roster. also at the bottom of the season screen (RB or LB to change option in MyGM) is the option to use custom roster. of course you will be missing players and jerseys that were added after the game was released. the default roster is injury free.

new discovery for me, may be old news to some. you can also use the updated 2k roster offline as well. connect to the internet and load your game. the up to date roster should load featuring all jerseys and players. to be sure, load the 2k roster at the top of the create roster screen. now disconnect from the internet. the updated 2k roster should still be there. start your MyGM or season using this roster. once you choose a team , you can then edit all the players in the league. push "B" to bring up the edit roster menu. be sure to save your season before you exit.

Last edited by bo_jax2000; 04-30-2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: more info

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »