Home

2k has people distracted wow!

This is a discussion on 2k has people distracted wow! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k has people distracted wow!

It's good to see that Im not the only person that realizes that 2k is putting too much focus on the casual fluff. Next gen 2k looks amazing but once u get over the visuals, we are still stuck with a game that has a bunch of bugs, terrible/barebones online mode, bad rebounding/passing, missing features and annoying animations that strips control from the users.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:03 AM   #10
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meech
It's good to see that Im not the only person that realizes that 2k is putting too much focus on the casual fluff. Next gen 2k looks amazing but once u get over the visuals, we are still stuck with a game that has a bunch of bugs, terrible/barebones online mode, bad rebounding/passing, missing features and annoying animations that strips control from the users.
Preach Meech!!! This has been going on for a couple of years now...pretty to look at but not much to hold on too! Honestly they should've taken the year off man, and came strong in 2K15 with the (NG) engine
Old 05-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #11
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I mean, do you expect them to post\retweet about how many issues there are with the game every day on Twitter? I wouldn't hold your breath expecting that.

Honestly, if guys enjoy MyTeam, that's their prerogative...even the guys that enjoy the mode have issues, but some just don't feel the need to rehash it everyday...get’s old after a while....for me at least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #12
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Well considering their whole company is reliant on one game, expect this to grow even more.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #13
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

I've learned to never use the official twitter account to find out about a game, they don't repost anything that doesn't make them sound awesome.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
I've learned to never use the official twitter account to find out about a game, they don't repost anything that doesn't make them sound awesome.

Typically, twitter isn't a great place to research anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #15
Banned

It is indeed sad. I am not too dissatisfied because of the ability to create custom sliders to fix gameplay flaws, but I agree with this thrrad. They pushed a Patch #5 for MyTeam/Park related nonsense. Am I the only person who cares about MyGM (Headband and Height glitch)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 06:14 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

They're experts at that and have been doing it for years to sate any growing concerns about the quality of their product. They dangle a shiny little treat in front of customers faces and the vast majority eat it up and forget that the game isn't even functioning properly. Their PR and marketing division earn their keep, that's for certain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »