Home

NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2014, 10:41 PM   #65
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

I can totally understand this move from a marketing perspective, particularly within the European region. But from a fan perspective, this is utter crap! Why is 2K catering to the <1% fan base? Let's be honest, how many of you played more than 5 games with Euro teams? Matter of fact, how many of you would be pissed if they removed this concept altogether? There's a reason why the majority of us follow the NBA and not even our native league (NBL for me).

With this news, I am 70% certain that 2K have once again neglected the authenticity and realism of current players featured in NBA rosters and instead opted to add even more content to an already unstable structure. I would rather 2K not add anymore new features and fix everything and just include past content from previous platforms, such as Playoff Mode, etc.

Last edited by vtcha; 05-16-2014 at 10:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2014, 11:42 PM   #66
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total of 25 Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbak1111
Need some NBL legend teams. Get some Copeland, Gaze, Bradtke action going.
John Rille, Leroy, D-Mac, have the crowd chant "Goorjian is a wnaker"
Old 05-17-2014, 02:00 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
I can totally understand this move from a marketing perspective, particularly within the European region. But from a fan perspective, this is utter crap! Why is 2K catering to the <1% fan base? Let's be honest, how many of you played more than 5 games with Euro teams? Matter of fact, how many of you would be pissed if they removed this concept altogether? There's a reason why the majority of us follow the NBA and not even our native league (NBL for me).

With this news, I am 70% certain that 2K have once again neglected the authenticity and realism of current players featured in NBA rosters and instead opted to add even more content to an already unstable structure. I would rather 2K not add anymore new features and fix everything and just include past content from previous platforms, such as Playoff Mode, etc.
It's all about that money man...that's why i hate these greedy companies. The purpose of this announcement is none other than the try to capture the European market so they can ca$h in as much money as they can. As a fan, i don't give a crap about the European teams...i don't even TOUCH a SINGLE EUROPEAN team when I play 2k14. So in that respect, I wish they spend time and resource fine tuning the damm gameplay that people have been criticizing so much about and have something to announce as far as what they're going to do or how they're going to correct them or how much resource they're devoting to resolving the issues. SO this announcement is pretty disappointing.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:55 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 4

The video is good, and it is good to have a news of 2k15 so earlier. It proov that 2k was not honest with us last year and in 2013, they want to change and give us more new quickly and i really appreciate it. It is good. Keep going on like that 2k, thanks.
If in the video we are seeing 2k15, the presentation is better than for 2k14 because players are not so acrobatic and play sim.

I think it is a first step. Remember on next gen, blue ray can have more space to have more features so i think a news for retro team will arrive soon.

I'm sure.

The only problem is if there is more classic team, i will play only with them once again and surely don't play with euro team but it i's not my problem. If they want to add more euro team, that's their choice. And maybe i will play euro team, who know?

Last edited by PJBrownHeat; 05-17-2014 at 05:03 AM.
Old 05-17-2014, 05:51 AM   #69
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7
As long as they cannot offer a European Career Mode with several European Leagues (min 10+) where you have to qualify for the Euroleague, this all is pretty much pointless.
Old 05-17-2014, 06:05 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

They are in 2k14 but the rosters are from 2013!!! Is it so hard to opdate it?
Old 05-17-2014, 06:29 AM   #71
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I would rather have this as a DLC with crowd atmosphere...

I would PAY to play this if they did this proper rather than that **** VC model they have implemented to this series....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2014, 07:00 AM   #72
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
That would be giving 2k too much credit. They constantly complain about only having ONE year to release the optionless mess they call 2k basketball, and you think they have the resources to release TWO games in one year....

with much respect to you mr williams, you sir are hilarious...

I'm sorry but what's the purpose of the pic? If you're implying that JWill is a sheep for being a hardcore 2k fan then you're wrong because thats a pic of a GOAT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »