Home

2k...the regular season has been over for 2 months...time to remove injuries!!!!

This is a discussion on 2k...the regular season has been over for 2 months...time to remove injuries!!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2014, 05:12 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 2k...the regular season has been over for 2 months...time to remove injuries!!!!

They usually remove the injuries when the finals are over.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:56 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2k...the regular season has been over for 2 months...time to remove injuries!!!!

it shows there attention to realism in some respects. there not playing now so there not playing in the game. there not cleared. lots of other players to use.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:00 AM   #11
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I know this is not going to be received well but I like it. Keep injuries off until the finals are done. I hope they never change that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 09:04 AM   #12
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Why do you like it? In the today's games it's only the playoff teams so it's not like it effects that mode, I think it's pure laziness that they don't fix the injuries at the end of regular season. Not realistic at all since most of the guys injured are back to practicing/playing.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:46 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Why do you like it? In the today's games it's only the playoff teams so it's not like it effects that mode, I think it's pure laziness that they don't fix the injuries at the end of regular season. Not realistic at all since most of the guys injured are back to practicing/playing.
Agree. It's not realism. It's pure laziness. That's 2k for ya
Old 05-23-2014, 05:55 PM   #14
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Hahaha yea I doubt someone at the 2K offices said, "let's keep all the injured players inactive until we see them working out in summer leagues and team practices in real life for added realism" lol...no, they just don't feel like updating rosters.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:37 PM   #15
Banned

Rdogg1026's Arena

I wonder if they will add Lamar Odom to the Knicks after the season ends. I don't remember if they only add players if they appear in a game like on The Show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2014, 01:59 AM   #16
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdogg1026
I wonder if they will add Lamar Odom to the Knicks after the season ends. I don't remember if they only add players if they appear in a game like on The Show.
2k put him on the roster awhile ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »