Home

park is worse than ever on ps4

This is a discussion on park is worse than ever on ps4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2014, 10:28 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: park is worse than ever on ps4

Same on XB1, lags out every game
Old 05-24-2014, 07:31 PM   #10
Rookie

this mode is useless for players outside the US

1 sec delay smh, how are you gonna time your jumpshots and stay in front of your man? you can do ok against bad users who are predictable but against good players when you cant stay in front of your man and cant block shots because of lag, what are you gonna do?
Old 05-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #11
Rookie

Alex Hopkinson's Arena

Yeah, Park has gone from working 8 times out of 10 to working... well not at all, every time I've tried to play since patch 5. I've not managed to get onto a single court since the patch, despite trying for about 3 hours now. Wonderful. Usually at least 2 courts have 1 phantom grey circle with no player in it. I've had at least 2 courts where I thought I was finally about to get a game, all 6 people walked into the centre and... after a few seconds, walked back out again and the next 3 people got in instead. Lovely.

It wasn't exactly brilliant before the patch but at least I could guarantee at least 30 minutes playtime per hour spent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 07:22 AM   #12
Rookie

The Park is pure **** now. You wait around 20 minutes for the teams on the the court to finish. Then you have to smash the X button to fight over a got next spot. Forget trying to run with your crew cause their are plenty of trolls out there who will jump on a spot with 4 of your crew members & refuse to move. It's like Black Friday at Walmart. Worst part is a guy could just lose, run around the court then hit X & jump the whole line & get right back on the court. Then if you just happen to get your whole crew on the spots, forget about rearranging your lineup, you step off & lose your spot to a random. This was pre-patch.

Now it's even worst with glitch courts that don't reset. Both teams get kicked off win or lose. What will really make you sick is after you watched a team play for 20 minutes, fight for a got next spot, then when it's your turn, you walk up, line up, then get kicked, the court reset the spots and other people jump on then it works. I spent yesterday wasting 3 hours to play 1 park game. The one time I got to play with my whole crew, we won then got kicked off. They split us up half the crew walked back to Red side, while me & another player walk over to the Blue side, WTF 2K. We didn't even walk back to our original side with grey spots. Both sides spots turned green and everybody on the side raced to the spots & jumped on before we could even walk off the court. The only thing they did get right is I see no 25's out there in the Park anymore.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:13 AM   #13
Rookie

I'm on PS4 and the recent update stabilized everything for me a ton.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #14
Rookie

I'm on PS4 and the recent update stabilized everything for me a ton.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »