Home

End of Season Roster

This is a discussion on End of Season Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2014, 11:28 AM   #9
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: End of Season Roster

Well people on twitter are asking ronnie2k, haven't seen a reply yet tho. Probably tomorrow.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:52 AM   #10
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4

You would think that once the finals starts something would tell them to have the roster ready... IMO, they should remove injuries from online play... All it does it shortens the list of quality teams to choose from although I only play with the same two teams regardless...
Old 06-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #11
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySouf
You would think that once the finals starts something would tell them to have the roster ready... IMO, they should remove injuries from online play... All it does it shortens the list of quality teams to choose from although I only play with the same two teams regardless...

I disagree. I love how the rosters mirror real life during the season. I never want that to change.

On the other hand I know a lot of you guys have been waiting for these injury list players to be activated. Hopefully they do it quickly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 01:15 PM   #12
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I disagree. I love how the rosters mirror real life during the season. I never want that to change.

On the other hand I know a lot of you guys have been waiting for these injury list players to be activated. Hopefully they do it quickly.
There is a better way to implement this tho. I don't agree with waiting until the playoffs are over to make every team full again. It probably has something to do with online play that's why they do it, as you get older somethings get easier to see. 2k wants us to play the game their way not ours. The choice should be up to the user if he wants to play with injured players, not 2k's.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:19 PM   #13
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
There is a better way to implement this tho. I don't agree with waiting until the playoffs are over to make every team full again. It probably has something to do with online play that's why they do it, as you get older somethings get easier to see. 2k wants us to play the game their way not ours. The choice should be up to the user if he wants to play with injured players, not 2k's.
Teams that don't make the playoffs should get their injuries reset. Then as each team gets eliminated their injuries should reset
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 06-16-2014, 01:25 PM   #14
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa

It's terrible for people that don't like choosing the best available teams. I don't mind losing but I like to be able to be competitive when playing online, which is the only mode I play. This affects playing against friends online also. I want to play with my two favorite teams and both were destroyed by injuries this year.

And what if I was not a fan of a team but was a fan of Derrick Rose? Basically, I would have waisted my money these past couple of years being that he was not available to play with...

Like the other poster said, we are being forced to play their way and not ours. I think online play was best when we were able to set our OWN rotations in online settings.

It's not like 2K does a good job with ratings so the rosters are never realistic...
Old 06-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #15
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Teams that don't make the playoffs should get their injuries reset. Then as each team gets eliminated their injuries should reset
Agree with this because some guys that 2K has injured only sat out the last game or so because of a sore ankle or something and there was need for them to play... But we have to wait 2 months later for them to be reactivated...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 01:37 PM   #16
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

BTW, they tweeted that the roster will be out 24 - 48 hours...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »