Home

MyGM is getting boring.

This is a discussion on MyGM is getting boring. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2014, 04:00 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyGM is getting boring.

I've been playing MyGM ever since release and I never got passed two seasons without restarting. It's the same old shtick where I get bored playing games and all I want to do is sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2014, 04:09 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been playing MyGM ever since release and I never got passed two seasons without restarting. It's the same old shtick where I get bored playing games and all I want to do is sim.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:53 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm into my 4th season with Portland. 1st and 2nd season I made the 2nd round of the playoffs but then got eliminated.
In my 3rd season I won the championship with the following team. I've tried to keep the current Blazers team and have mainly just brought in bench players via free agency.

Lillard
Gordon
Batum
Aldridge
Lopez

Into my 4th season and I'm not doing as well as Gordon has been out for the first 3 months.

I sim most games. Will occasionally play the first half and then sim to the end of the game.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:02 AM   #28
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I disagree, but my opinion not be as valid as I've only had next-gen NBA 2K14 for a few weeks. I'm having a lot of fun in myGM. In different saves, I've guided the LeBron James led-Cavaliers to win the NBA Finals in seven games (in the 2014-2015 season) I'm in the process of rebuilding the Bucks (cut everyone originally on the team, signed FA's below 70 overall, and am now building the team from the ground up.) My main save is a Wizards myGM starting in the 2014-2015 season. In early December, the team is 12-12, fifth in the Eastern Conference.

Yankees: #AllRise

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »