Home

NBA 2k15 'Instant replay/Highlight fix'

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 'Instant replay/Highlight fix' within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2014, 04:10 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
Icon2 NBA 2k15 'Instant replay/Highlight fix'

I have been asking this request since NBA 2k11 and it has still not been put in the game, is very simple and would add so much more to the game (especially since I am always making highlights)

I actually spoke with Mike Wang about this a couple years ago, my feature request is to add the ability for the user to be able to watch a full replay/highlight from the very beginning of the made basket to the very end of the whole play using any camera angle as played in the 'player highlights box score' section. It usually starts off to late into the play as the player is releasing the shot and ends usually right after its made. Can you please add a feature (either in instant replay mode or a seperate section after clicking options/ps4) where the player can choose whichever camera angle of all the ones you have available which are a-lot and play it from the beginning of the play to the very end, the ball goes in the hoop and the camera goes back to the player which i love yet most all the time it cuts off to soon and there is so much more to the play such as a players celebration and intensity that I want it to continue showing. I am always making highlights but it has been so frustrating with the current system that you have it at. If you can please relay this to the presentation guys to where this can be implemented into 2k15 it would mean the world to me. I have been buying this game for many years and I know you listen to so much feedback I just want this simple request. Thanks so much!

I'm sorry I had to create a new thread on this I just want it to be read asap by someone developing the game before its finalized..

Last edited by BriManG35; 06-23-2014 at 06:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 04:56 AM   #2
Pro

Re: NBA 2k15 'Instant replay/Highlight fix'

Hopefully someone from 2k will read this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriManG35
I have been asking this request since NBA 2k11 and it has still not been put in the game, is very simple and would add so much more to the game (especially since I am always making highlights)

I actually spoke with Mike Wang about this a couple years ago, my feature request is to add the ability for the user to be able to watch a full replay/highlight from the very beginning of the made basket to the very end of the whole play using any camera angle as played in the 'player highlights box score' section. It usually starts off to late into the play as the player is releasing the shot and ends usually right after its made. Can you please add a feature (either in instant replay mode or a seperate section after clicking options/ps4) where the player can choose whichever camera angle of all the ones you have available which are a-lot and play it from the beginning of the play to the very end, the ball goes in the hoop and the camera goes back to the player which i love yet most all the time it cuts off to soon and there is so much more to the play such as a players celebration and intensity that I want it to continue showing. I am always making highlights but it has been so frustrating with the current system that you have it at. If you can please relay this to the presentation guys to where this can be implemented into 2k15 it would mean the world to me. I have been buying this game for many years and I know you listen to so much feedback I just want this simple request. Thanks so much!

I'm sorry I had to create a new thread on this I just want it to be read asap by someone developing the game before its finalized..
Old 07-02-2014, 04:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I hope we just get instant replay in 2k15. They gotta start there first
Old 07-03-2014, 08:41 PM   #4
Pro

Yah well you would think at this stage in the game being 2k15 that that would be the easiest thing to have in a video game. Since 2k11 they have had the nice player highlights and now that were at 2k15, a nex gen console, I would think we could be able to have full control on those camera angles and length of them for users such as myself who like to create highlights of great plays, is a very easy concept that I've requested before..
Old 07-03-2014, 08:45 PM   #5
Pro

Here is an example of a video I had made posted in the 'highlights/video' section but you dont get the full view of the plays they start off to late in the play and ends usually right after the made basket : /

Last edited by BriManG35; 07-03-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2014, 04:32 AM   #6
Pro

Sure hope someone from 2k has read this and can get put in the game for 2k15..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »