Home

NBA 2K15: The Return of the King

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: The Return of the King within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2014, 08:33 AM   #57
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15: The Return of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradster224
When I first read it, I took it as a sarcastic joke by the writer, and he's sort of making fun of all the people saying LeBron is great for returning to Cleveland (which he is, don't get me wrong), but I think all of you are just taking it too seriously...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you're giving OP way too much credit.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1
Interesting that Lebron showing up would make all these players ratings go up. It is probably what will happen, but Lebron being on the court doesn't really make the players better it should just devert the defensive plan to focus more on Lebron and less on the other players. The easier way is to just bump the ratings to simulate Lebron being on the team. So what happens if you move Lebron off that roster do all the players ratings go down or do they just continue to play as if Lebron is still there when he isn't?
Old 07-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #59
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
The guy is a bust his upside is very minimal hes a bust as a #1 overall draft pick he might be ok down the line but #1 picks in the NBA are supposed to show there super stardom immediately, for example Lebron, John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Derek Rose, i could go on but you get it that kid looks to be no where near that level of potential he might be a solid NBA player some day i actually don't doubt that but he wont ever live up to that # 1 status that's fact playa@
Olajuwon didn't step in and immediately be a legend. Neither did a lot of #1's. There's no such thing as a 20 yr old with 1 yr of experience that is a bust. There's too much time and room to grow. It's an ignorant mind set and shows no foresight and no basketball knowledge.
Old 07-15-2014, 06:48 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
The LeBron hate is real on this forum. If you all had the choice to go back home and play in front of your friends and family, all while being happy and trying to bring a championship to the place you were born and raised, what's the issue with that? I know I would do it in a heartbeat.

All you guys getting SO mad about this article really just sound like haters to me.

But hey, what do I know?

Finally someone with some common sense
Old 07-15-2014, 07:14 PM   #61
Rookie

You guys do know what satire is right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 07:14 PM   #62
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

gosens the hate isnt for bron, its for this craptastic article
Old 07-16-2014, 02:05 AM   #63
Rookie

Bradster224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarbeez
Interesting that Lebron showing up would make all these players ratings go up. It is probably what will happen, but Lebron being on the court doesn't really make the players better it should just devert the defensive plan to focus more on Lebron and less on the other players. The easier way is to just bump the ratings to simulate Lebron being on the team. So what happens if you move Lebron off that roster do all the players ratings go down or do they just continue to play as if Lebron is still there when he isn't?

These aren't their actual ratings, it's a writers prediction (sarcastic at that) at what "the king" would do for his teams roster. Don't expect these ratings to be in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#17 for Kobe
Old 07-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #64
Rookie

dunkhighs's Arena

SMH... this is crazy talk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »