Home

2k won't load updated rosters

This is a discussion on 2k won't load updated rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #9
Rookie

WelshWizard's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k won't load updated rosters

Happening to loads if not everyone. The fix they recommend does not work for 99% of people and is short term for those it does.

It's just another issue on their end that they need to sort but likely won't. Funny how it happens after they extend the vc sale in an attempt to squeeze more money out of this broken slim down port. Ea had a chance to take over on next gen this year but failed hope a more solid rival comes back to push the basketball sim to something more than a graphics battle, maybe at least a game that works after 10 months.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:11 PM   #10
MVP

Did a reinstall that took several hours to complete (utterly ridiculous by itself) and still have the same problem. It's NBA Live or nothing for me this year.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:12 PM   #11
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWizard
Happening to loads if not everyone. The fix they recommend does not work for 99% of people and is short term for those it does.

It's just another issue on their end that they need to sort but likely won't. Funny how it happens after they extend the vc sale in an attempt to squeeze more money out of this broken slim down port. Ea had a chance to take over on next gen this year but failed hope a more solid rival comes back to push the basketball sim to something more than a graphics battle, maybe at least a game that works after 10 months.
EA needs to come back strong. 2k is getting too confortable with releasing broken games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2014, 05:50 AM   #12
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWizard

And the funny thing is....that you couldnt buy VC during the whole weekend despite them annoucing that it was on sale, and now that the sale is over, you can access to the psn store to buy VC at the normal price...
These greedy fukkers have no shame at all
Old 07-22-2014, 04:12 PM   #13
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

so how do i fix this? this is getting annoying
Old 07-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #14
Rookie

I've had this for 3 days now. I went through the support channels and then I get a message from them saying to completely reset my ps4 to factory settings. Ermmm no thanks! This is getting traded, they won't fix it via patch or whatever, just plain bad customer service, a broken game released from day 1 it's been a disaster. I'm out for 2k15.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:29 PM   #15
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

GOOOOOOOOODDDD. This game is trash.
EA #YOUR TIME HAS COME Get it... anyone... okay cool me neither
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 10:21 AM   #16
Rookie

ricardo.13's Arena

OVR: 1