Home

The top ps4 nba 2k14 players HELP!!!!

This is a discussion on The top ps4 nba 2k14 players HELP!!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #9
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: The top ps4 nba 2k14 players HELP!!!!

My reply was based on what works online. Don't blame me. I rather play realistic sim basketball. But I didn't design the game. Playing cheesy works just as good .

you're tired of of Lebron animations taking over for easy buckets , charges at half court, dribbling back and forth for an easy three,1-3-1 zone then make it known to the devs to step their game up .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 07-22-2014, 02:24 PM   #10
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by primegamer
What the **** is a "cheese"? I hear this term all the time. Is this like when people on call of duty says that someone is "camping"? In other words, doing something that the opponent can't stop over and over?
I wonder, when jordan would have a game and dunk on folks because he knew they couldn't stop him, or when iverson would continuously cross people over, were they called cheesers too?
At the end of the day, shouldn't you play to stop the opponent, and continuously give yourself a better chance at a kill/score? Oh no. Don't do that, because it's "cheesing". Instead, you should give me some leverage by atleast playing the game so that I have the ability to keep up with you. smh
Camping in Call of Duty is frowned upon but not cheese. Because cheese in 2K is doing completely unrealistic things and having them work. Call of Duty isn't trying to be a sim-shooter how 2K is trying to be a sim-basketball game.

When's the last time 1-3-1 worked in a real NBA game? When's the last time you saw a center take a charge at midcourt against a pg? When's the last time you saw any three point shooting running side to side and shooting a 3 in someone's face over and over for 48 straight minutes?
THAT'S cheese, abusing the game.

You're just a cheeser that can't win playing fair. Don't justify your abuse of these exploits by going on a rant saying "if it's in the game then it's okay". Because if that's the case, I'll make the case saying that I can just hack my stats and it's all good because I went into the game and made it that way.
It is NOT okay to cheese, it's borderline cheating.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:08 PM   #11
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
My reply was based on what works online. Don't blame me. I rather play realistic sim basketball. But I didn't design the game. Playing cheesy works just as good .

you're tired of of Lebron animations taking over for easy buckets , charges at half court, dribbling back and forth for an easy three,1-3-1 zone then make it known to the devs to step their game up .
We have been for years. These are things that have been begging to be fixed since online gaming got started. But the devs either don't or can't fix it, and for the most part, don't even acknowledge the existence of cheese.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »