Home

Classic teams in 2k15: Will they comeback ? Do you want them back ? Will we get more?

This is a discussion on Classic teams in 2k15: Will they comeback ? Do you want them back ? Will we get more? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2014, 05:06 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Classic teams in 2k15: Will they comeback ? Do you want them back ? Will we get m

Classic teams are cool but if next-gen NBA 2K arrives on PC then there's really no need for it. On the PC version of NBA 2K14 already exists UBR aka Ultimate Base Roster. This mod contains every individual season with accurate rosters, jerseys and courts dating back to 1960! Not to mention it has Draft Classes from 1976-Present so you can re-create history in association mode. It also has a HUGE roster that contains every NBA championship team and most runner ups, a long with various teams throughout history. There's all-time legends teams that takes every franchise's best players in history on one team. Every single USA Team, every East/West all-star team. If you really want some all-time greatness, buy NBA 2K14 on PC for $20 and download this mod for free. The possibilities are endless.

http://ultimatenba2k.com/
Old 08-07-2014, 01:58 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Classic teams in 2k15: Will they comeback ? Do you want them back ? Will we get m

i hope classic comes back,and i really hope they add more teams and get more contracts done, for once can 2k add players like reggie miller, charles barkley ,glen rice, tracy mcgrady, vince carter, if not classic teams then atleast my teams cards
Old 08-07-2014, 02:35 AM   #59
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

OVR: 0

I'd love for them to ADD to classic teams. Personally in MyGM mode I like to add in a few classic players like Iverson and McGrady along with older lineups like the 08 Celtics and whatnot. Makes my season more entertaining to realize Iverson and KD are dueling for the most points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
If you really want some all-time greatness, buy NBA 2K14 on PC for $20 and download this mod for free. The possibilities are endless.

http://ultimatenba2k.com/
lol Shameless plug.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #60
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Cool. Crew was only announced (so far) for ps3/360. But no way classic teams are in ps3/360 and not on ps4/one.

Good info!!

Hopefully they add more teams.
Classic teams are uh now because they wont add new players or teams. We are going into the 4th game with the current crop of classic teams and honestly its dull seeing the same old teams. I know there are reasons why they can't add whoever due to contracts with likeness but it would be nice to see new teams added only addition to the 2K12 teams we have seen was The 01 Sixers and I don't consider this a marquee addition.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:32 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunTake

lol Shameless plug.
No I'm just a big fan of it, used it in 2012 too. I just feel everyone should be aware of it, it's so much fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 03:28 PM   #62
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

I'd be very sad if 2K eliminated classic teams. For me, having grown up in the era of Bird, Magic and MJ, the classic teams are a great way to relive childhood memories, as well as find a greater appreciation for teams I may have overlooked back in the day.

Adding more teams would be outstanding, as would a revised Greatest Mode (loved that in 2K12), but those are probably pipe dreams at this point.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 15

Well if you read the new crew mode interview, it looks like classic teams will be in NBA2K15.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:26 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Well if you read the new crew mode interview, it looks like classic teams will be in NBA2K15.
Plus this from the MyLeague interview:

Quote:
Here is a question our old Association mode guys want to know: Can you control multiple/all teams?

Yes, you can control from 1-30 teams in MyLEAGUE. Additionally, you can also import Classic and Euroleague teams into the mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »