Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-08-2014, 01:26 AM   #441
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

I can't wait to hear how the scouting rookies reports are done. Also I am really anxious to see how presentation for MyLeague is done, past associations after the first season the level of depth in commentary and presentation really starts to slip and for a 80 year association you don't want your league to feel stale and lifeless once all the real nba players exit of course I expect the presentation to take a hit but past nba 2k games almost make cap players non existent in Stat overlays, end of quarter wipes, halftime shows, and commentary. Would be nice to see some kind of dynamic commentary for you MyLeague games similar to the NBA Today commentary...not to forget to mention the Halftime show in MyLeague should be as in depth as the NBA Today halftime show in exhibition, where they tend to do more than current game stats, they do league leaders and stats over the last month type stuff it's really more in depth then the association modes version. But enough ranting, good job 2k for what you have brought to the table, can't wait to see more!

On another note: I really want to hear about the create a player system, I miss making draft classes last year on next gen

Last edited by MarvellousOne; 08-08-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 01:28 AM   #442
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTheClip
Off Topic: Why is your name orange?
He's a mod man. You must be new here.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:28 AM   #443
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
I was going to skip it this year since I didn't like how you had to have VC to do just about everything in MyGM. I just like to control one team so all of these options that 2k is giving us is great.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:31 AM   #444
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
He's a mod man. You must be new here.
I thought so but I thought mods had red names?

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 08-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #445
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Why don't you read the article man

..and you can pick and be mad all day the point is people can be happy they have a highly customizable mode on the new Gen systems.

It was already unrealistic to expect all of this in year one with 2 games being made and a new system... but how we all ignored that and acted like they were lazy and for once couldn't chill long enough to see if it was an anomaly which it was and hopefully one that never rears it's head.
Stop. Where did i say i was mad?And where did i say people can't be happy? I'm serious, where? lol Just because i said this isn't gonna make me go out and pre order doesn't mean that. Please, don't strawman what im saying man. I don't think it was unrealistic to expect the same association mode and not a watered down mygm mode. I honestly expected a port, with better graphics, and possibly improved gameplay. That's hardly expecting too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
MyLEAGUE is not just what was announced in this post. There's more features that we'll go into later on.

"Association with a few sliders?" Far it.
Good to hear! Thanks. Yeah this is why i asked(contrary to others ready to go "stop hating on my game leave 2k alone!") i actually wanted to know if this is the same mode being brought back or an actual big upgrade to the mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
So, just so I understand, fans shouldn't be happy that 2k has brought back a mode that fans spoke out against removing?

As many arguments we have about people speaking out about what they want...this should be a win for a community. Instead were itemizing improvements in comparison to what was in past 2k's?

Don't get that logic at all. If they make improvements to team defense/rebounding in the game, ill be ecstatic...not going to sit here and say "those things were done well in 2k11, they should have never been changed"

What's the point of that?
Where did anyone say that though? I certainly didn't, all i said was for me that's not enough for me to really say this game is a day 1 buy because it was a feature that shouldn't of been removed. Stop trying to make it sound like i said nobody should be happy.

Also, if they make improvements to defense and team rebounding, as well as passing. I'd be ecstatic too because i always felt like that was a weakness in the gameplay, yeah even in 2k11. But even so, that's not the same as having a feature for years(multiple years by the way) and then taking it out.

By the way, did you guys forget the part where i literally said "kudos to 2k for bringing association back" before? I mean damn guys, relax.

Anyway, leftos has always been pretty straight forward and i don't see him exaggerating things that are in the game or trying to over hype things, so i'll see what's in store. For me Game play and association are the 2 most important things(in that order too). So i'll be really interested to see when they start doing developer insights or developer diaries as well.

Last edited by SPRINGS03; 08-08-2014 at 01:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 01:33 AM   #446
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Kind of off topic, but with HDD back hopefully we get fully intact Signature Highlights back. Like I said I am not a huge assoc. head, but when I so run a fantasy season or something I used to love watching those after the game...especially after 12 min quarters...

I know Czar was on top of this last year, hopefully 2k heard him loud and clear...
Old 08-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #447
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
MyLEAGUE is not just what was announced in this post. There's more features that we'll go into later on.

"Association with a few sliders?" Far from it.
I'm curious...I can't imagine with myGM and myLeague being so similar that it would be efficient to build 2 different modes every year...Is it safe to assume most features built for one of the modes will likely be included in the other going forward?

Or am I totally off base here and both modes will continue/begin going there separate paths?

Last edited by lgxjames; 08-08-2014 at 01:38 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:37 AM   #448
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
I thought so but I thought mods had red names?
Here's a better explanation. Hope it makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
No Color (White/Black) - Registered User
Blue - OS Supporter
Green - Moderator
Orange - Senior Moderator
Maroon - OS Writer
Fuchsia - Game Developer
Light Blue - EA Sports Game Changer
Gold - 2K Sports Community Team Up Member
Pink - Banned
Red - Administrator