Home

Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

This is a discussion on Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #73
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
And you know how long he's been there how exactly? You're aware Leftos works for 2K Sports right?
He actually did a NBA live interview last week while working for EA. He hasn't been with 2k long unless he was double dipping

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-11-2014, 11:06 PM   #74
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
He actually did a NBA live interview last week while working for EA. He hasn't been with 2k long unless he was double dipping
Link ? I highly doubt that.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 08-11-2014, 11:08 PM   #75
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
I think that's you've confused him with Sean O'Brien who's still with Live and was the one who had the interviews.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 08:59 AM   #76
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoti34
And I know everything. I broke the news of Zynga teaming up with Tiger 5 months ago -

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2046042805 (you'll have to scroll down to my comment)
LOL that's what you consider breaking news? Okay then, I guess. Anyway, like I said, I'll take Leftos' word on the situation over yours. Especially since your info is coming from a article where they never even say when he left but that he was no longer with the company.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #77
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
To me this just seems like a bad omen for Live 15. Unless he left for a more lucrative job @ 2k, it's hard to imagine he would abandon ship, if this year's Live game had any serious potential. I was looking forward to this rivalry being close again, but if 2k is consistently able to poach valuable employees from EA.....yeesh.

This is all karma for the NFL exclusivity deal.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
I might know what I'm talking about, at least as far as how much he has helped me. :P
Please. So since being with 2K for a few weeks at best, OG has been able to come in and make significant improvements on the features you are working on for 2K15? Just not buying it. I doubt that this site or another sports gaming site would have missed OG leaving Live months ago, so it's best to assume he left EA in late June. Given the time it takes to move your family across the country, I'm just not buying that OG will be making any sort of significant contribution to 2K15. Please tell me I'm wrong and that OG has been with 2K since January?
Old 08-12-2014, 01:27 PM   #79
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer

OGSPORTS's Arena

OVR: 16

Old 08-12-2014, 01:44 PM   #80
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Thank you, Scott.
Novato, CA, USA
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »