Home

NBA 2K15 Will Have Ernie Johnson and Shaq, Not Inside the NBA

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Will Have Ernie Johnson and Shaq, Not Inside the NBA within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2014, 02:57 PM   #57
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Still cool.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #58
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K15 Will Have Ernie Johnson and Shaq, Not Inside the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
Could they not have gotten Chris Webber? He does Inside the NBA sometimes, plus in-game commentary.
That death sentence shouldn't be put on any man. I can't express how much I can't stand Chris Webber in the studio or on commentary. The guy rips on guys who did the same things he did when he was in the league I'd take Jalen Rose over Chris Webber.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
That death sentence shouldn't be put on any man. I can't express how much I can't stand Chris Webber in the studio or on commentary. The guy rips on guys who did the same things he did when he was in the league I'd take Jalen Rose over Chris Webber.
Perhaps slightly off-topic, but I would prefer an honest analysis from a former player, even if they were guilty of making mistakes themselves when they played. I feel it would be a little bizarre if analysts, coaches, and whoever else were deemed unable to point out or analyze anything they themselves may have done in the past.

For instance, I'm a mediocre basketball player who sometimes has a penchant for putting my head down and forcing a drive to the paint when it's not there. However, I do not believe that should nullify me (if I were an analyst or coach) from being able to point out when James Harden partakes in the same endeavor.

That said, I respect your displeasure of Webber as an analyst. We all have different opinions on the matter. In my case, for starters, I find Mike Breen highly unfavorable in the booth.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:26 PM   #60
Rookie

Indiana Trece's Arena

OVR: 0

The way Ernie explains it, it sounds like they might be having something similar to Inside the NBA. Maybe it will be something very similar and they just didn't get the license to call it Inside the NBA? That would be fine with me. I also hope they brought in a new guy or two for in-game commentary.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #61
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Perhaps.....
Attached Images
File Type: png shaqtin.png (93.0 KB, 213 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #62
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Trece
The way Ernie explains it, it sounds like they might be having something similar to Inside the NBA. Maybe it will be something very similar and they just didn't get the license to call it Inside the NBA? That would be fine with me. I also hope they brought in a new guy or two for in-game commentary.
This is the first step of a true half time show, with a real announcer motion captured for 2K sports title in a long long time. 10 years since 2K5 football. So we have to take some steps to get there but this is a stepup.

To me Inside the NBA without Chuck's ramblings and then proceeding to go off script, and ripping teams, players, coaches and fans just isn't Inside the NBA. It actually might have to be forced to get them motion captured and voiced to how it happens on the show. Now it would be hilarious if 2K can capture that but I am still happy if we get highlights from our games and other games say in MyLeague.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:31 PM   #63
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

How upset would you guys be if we learn that they will only be featured in mycareer adding to the storyline of that mode rather then it being added to every mode to increase the overall presentation of the game with a new pre and post game show or a new halftime show.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:43 PM   #64
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

No need for what ifs. That's not the case

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »