Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - Embiid 77, Marshall 74, McLemore 74, Larkin 72, Gobert 71

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - Embiid 77, Marshall 74, McLemore 74, Larkin 72, Gobert 71 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 10:41 PM   #33
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Kendall Marshall (Overall 74) Shane Larkin (Overall 72)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
How can you not have Noah in the 90s?

He literally carried his entire team the whole year, was a candidate for MVP too. Meaning he's a super role-player and nothing more.

He's a great defender, tenacious rebounder, and he was a great facilitator on offense too.

Not high 90s but I think he definitely deserves a 90-91 rating.
No, he's a better passing version of Ben Wallace type player. He is nowhere near a top tier, elite level player such as LeBron, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-08-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:41 PM   #34
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Kendall Marshall (Overall 74) Shane Larkin (Overall 72)

Quote:

He literally carried his entire team the whole year, was a candidate for MVP too. He's a great defender, tenacious rebounder, and he was a great facilitator on offense too.

What those stats looking like ?? Those decide rating

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
The only way LBJ doesn't earn a 99 (again, which he won't) is because he didn't play the same level of defense of the previous two seasons. He should definitely still be the best player in the game and league, but I think they may have knocked down his defensive ratings - and maybe defensive awareness too - which hurt his overall rating. His last few 99 overall ratings were very well deserved, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

I agree with this completely, if the rating system hadn't changed and everyone else took a big jump then I wouldn't have said anything.. Just seems odd that other players overalls are higher, almost to the point that they are too high with this new system, yet LeBron is going down. Not like it really matters one way or the other though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 10:48 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:

He literally carried his entire team the whole year, was a candidate for MVP too. He's a great defender, tenacious rebounder, and he was a great facilitator on offense too.

He was an 80 last year. No shot in hell does he jump 10 points nor does he deserve to.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #37
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

This is just my opinion but I feel like he is definitely an elite top-tier player. Defensive ratings should factor in more too, defense seems to get forgotten about a lot. I'd like to see some defensive gameplay improvements and videos instead posterizing dunks everywhere.

Melo is a pretty questionable defender and yet he made it into the 90s.

I'm not sure how you can say Noah is a better passing version of Ben Wallace...Ben Wallace was literally all defense and no offense at all. Noah is much better offensively
Old 09-08-2014, 10:50 PM   #38
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

I don't really want to side track this thread with Noah debate, everyone has their own opinions. Also, his rating of 80 last year was way too low IMO.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:54 PM   #39
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - Embiid 77, Marshall 74, McLemore 74, Larkin 72, Gobert

I get the fact that Noah carried a huge load once D-Rose went down and arguably carried that team in the Playoffs, but if you think Noah is a top 10 talent in the league you are flat out wrong. Easily a top player at his position, but there aren't many great 5's in the L these days. Noah's a fantastic rebounder, a good shot blocker, but he's not as good offensively as you're giving him credit for. He didn't even shoot 50% from the field last season.

I'm actually a big fan of Noah and have picked him for my fantasy squad the last 3 seasons, but if I'm making the ratings I'm not putting him over 83-84.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:00 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Alright so Andrew Wiggins and Jabari are going to rated in the low 80s going to be pissed when this happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »