Home

A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

This is a discussion on A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2014, 03:16 PM   #57
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
I hate to be so negative, but I really just can't seen any improvements in the way of footplanting from last gen. Especially with that being one of the most touted features of Eco-Motion. Momentum and footplanting just don't play a factor from what I've seen thus far.
Did you happen to play 2k14 on nextgen last year? I thought the footplanting felt much better than last gen. It was something that did not look much different on video but felt different when playing.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I thought 2k14 for next gen was the best playing 2k yet. It was certainly similar to previous games but just felt a bit tighter all around with better animations. There are still issues that should be addressed but overall I felt the gameplay was an improvement, not a regression
Old 09-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #58
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
I'm basing my purchase decision on a demo. No demo = no buy. I don't see improvements in the areas I had issues with last year from watching these videos. And most of the news, interviews, etc. have been focusing on modes and features. I haven't seen anything on better teammate AI, psychic defenders, control (ie pass delay causing turnovers), footplanting/momentum, really anything on the court, where I spend the most time in the game. You can't see any improvements in those areas without actually playing the game.
2k is not discussing gameplay enhancements at this time.

However stay tuned for more in the near future. We're all excited about what's in store and can't wait to share it with you.

In the meanwhile 2k just released an interview and a trailer for the new #NBA2K15 My Team.

As with everything, community feedback was important in improving*#NBA2K15. Hope you enjoy the new additions!*#MYTEAM

#YourTimeHasCome
Old 09-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #59
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

23 trollin'

Old 09-12-2014, 03:23 PM   #60
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I like the ratings, looking pretty good so far.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:28 PM   #61
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Did you happen to play 2k14 on nextgen last year? I thought the footplanting felt much better than last gen. It was something that did not look much different on video but felt different when playing.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I thought 2k14 for next gen was the best playing 2k yet. It was certainly similar to previous games but just felt a bit tighter all around with better animations. There are still issues that should be addressed but overall I felt the gameplay was an improvement, not a regression
Yea, I have 2k14 for the XB1. There is still just too much sliding/warping into place that really kills the experience on the court for me. That is my biggest gripe with the game, along with the spacing and closeout speeds. Those things together make it very difficult to get a real offense going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 04:04 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 1

Barnes 76 and Draymond Green 77?

/Facepalm

Draymond Green deserves a 82-84 and Barnes has been like a 72 this season if this new rating system is at all accurate. In what world is Barnes a better player than Livingston and even remotely comparable to Green (playoff MVP for the Warriors).

And Iguodala at a lowly 82 when he leads the league in RAPM and was defensive first team? Sigh. And before someone starts quoting PER and PPG, PER and raw stats are about the worst possible ways to evaluate him.

89 for Curry is acceptable. Lee's adjustment to 82 reflects his real impact. 82 for Thompson is workable. 80 for Bogut is underrating him a tad.

Last edited by Sundown; 09-12-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:05 PM   #63
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

HEY HOMIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL
I hate to admit it but....

For the first time in a while, I am actually more excited about NBA Live 15 coming out than 2K this year.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:10 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2
Really Kobe is still an 89 after missing most of the season. The same rating as Steph Curry. There will be a lot of high 80s in the this game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »