Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #25
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Bro, like seriously, just stop. It's obvious that you come into every thread to nitpick everything and it's really annoying. You're not offering anything constructive and all you do is complain.
It's annoying

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #26
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

Loved the video, the only thing I hated was the over advertisements of the PS4, as if the Xbox One doesn't even exist....But I'm sure it's paid sponsorship...

Definitely can't wait until October 7th, PC is going to go crazy...
Old 09-13-2014, 09:05 PM   #27
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K15 video with lots of new footage and Rob Jones interview from Madrid showc

ugh...at 7:37 - looks like the ball was passed right through the defender's body...come on, 2k...it's next gen...it's 2k15 for crying out loud...no more passing the ball through defenders. real physics please.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:12 PM   #28
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outc...

Balls will probably still be going through body's in NBA 2K20....Tis a video game.

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 09-13-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:18 PM   #29
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Balls will probably still be going through body's in NBA 2K20....Tis a video game.
no excuse...it's basic collision physics - it should be easy enough to implement by now - especially in next gen...it shouldn't be that hard to stop a ball from passing through a human being in the year 2014.

besides..if you can pass right through defenders' bodies, then what's the consequence for making bad passes. the passing lane wasn't there...it should have bounced off the defender and ended up a turnover..instead, he got a score off of a bad pass. if physics aren't a factor, decision making can't be a factor either.

Last edited by blues rocker; 09-13-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:20 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
the curry iso @ 4:20

the ball handling looked real smooth, but his jump shot is SOOOO bad, it seems no effort was put into correct animations again?
They just changed it to release 27 and shot base 32
Old 09-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #31
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
no excuse...it's basic collision physics - it should be easy enough to implement by now...it shouldn't be that hard to stop a ball from passing through a human being in the year 2014.

besides..if you can pass right through defenders' bodies, then what's the consequence for making bad passes. the passing lane wasn't there...it should have bounced off the defender and ended up a turnover..instead, he got a score off of a bad pass. if physics aren't a factor, decision making can't be a factor either.

I'm not one to make excuses....I just have yet to see a sports game where it doesn't happen....and don't think we will anytime soon...

If it's 'easy', I would suggest sending them the necessary code to prevent it or directing them to a developer who has it figured it out...I know I don't know of any..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #32
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
no excuse...it's basic collision physics - it should be easy enough to implement by now - especially in next gen...it shouldn't be that hard to stop a ball from passing through a human being in the year 2014.

Blues this is a tuff nut to crack. To stringent and you get all the complaints we had a few years ago with the ball bouncing off feet and hands elbows etc. So there is always in this game some type of trade off.

I played with it all the way on once... It twernt pretty fam. LOL You don't want it on all the time in 2K just yet. I digress though since that is not my area but my thoughts were similar to yours until I sent wit me own eyes. That said it can always be tuned better but when you do sometimes something else you didn't think of get's worse and you have to tune it right back where it was.

I'm sure someone will get it right one day.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »