Home

IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Cheese

This is a discussion on IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Cheese within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 10:58 PM   #73
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
You sound salty, he uploaded the CONS video directly after the one I posted.

Mad respect for posting this dream and S/O to him for the honesty
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-16-2014, 11:03 PM   #74
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Ch

Except the first one all of his cons are pros from my point of view.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:08 PM   #75
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Most of his cons were pros to me.

But I thought the double team animation was strong last year he made it sound horrible ...
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 11:30 PM   #76
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Most of his cons were pros to me.

But I thought the double team animation was strong last year he made it sound horrible ...

It seemed to me that each con he went into, I was thinking.... "that is good."

For example: Patience ... you are going to use 15-22 seconds of every shot clock.... Why is this a con? It is far from a con. Then he goes into the three point shot success being much more situational and that the dual ratings will affect the shooter in different ways ... seriously, this is a con?

This is exactly why I think trailers showing player introductions is much more informative than these player impressions.

I really miss the developer insights of years gone by.

Last edited by Taer; 09-16-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:40 PM   #77
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Half of his cons are a pro to me...maybe 2k just invited him in so whatever he felt like pros 2k went the opposite direction lol
Old 09-16-2014, 11:49 PM   #78
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
It seemed to me that each con he went into, I was thinking.... "that is good."

For example: Patience ... you are going to use 15-22 seconds of every shot clock.... Why is this a con? It is far from a con. Then he goes into the three point shot success being much more situational and that the dual ratings will affect the shooter in different ways ... seriously, this is a con?

This is exactly why I think trailers showing player introductions is much more informative than these player impressions.

I really miss the developer insights of years gone by.
A common theme with the online players is " play as fast as possible " . they immediately sprint when inbounding the ball and after rebounds. They won't take a open midrange shot even with Kobe. They will actually run BACKWARDS lol to shoot a wing 3pt shot . they don't use post moves or run a offense. Watching the vids of some YouTube guys they play the same way so for them this may be removing fun from the game when in reality its what should have happened years ago. Easy scoring is what constitutes fun to most people . having to use basketball strategy is like Garlic to a vampire lol

They want the opposite of this boring NBA CHAMP style of bball.

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

Last edited by thedream2k13; 09-17-2014 at 12:56 AM.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:12 AM   #79
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerBlack

Or has OS taken the formal stance that they will NOT discuss anything 'objectively' about NBA 2K15? Just celebrating the 'marketing hype'.

Will there be any 'balance'?
Just curious.
Nice, passive-aggressive accusation there. Well done, man.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:21 AM   #80
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not even surprised most of his "cons" are pros to most of us. Those youtube guys basically all play the same way, and as much as they won't admit it and try to complain about the game not being "sim", most of them cheese the hell out of the game, especially in MyCAREER.
Use turbo all game and never walk the ball up, don't really run plays/hog all game, abuse the inbounds pass steal cheese, don't shoot midrange or use post ups and just shoot 3's and dunk on people using the posterizer sig skill.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »