Home

NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 09:32 PM   #33
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions

Anything noteworthy from these videos??

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 09-16-2014, 09:47 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I agree. I've really liked what 2K has done with their Operations Sports interviews this year as well as certain employees' direct interaction with the community (Beluba, davez, bed, Leftos) but I find little purpose in these headshot impressions videos. It sort of feels like an attempt for these fellers to simply garner many views and continue their strange commentary empires as opposed to folks gaining legitimate information.
"Strange commentary empires" is an amusing description.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:59 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any body notice in the last vid, at about the 5 min mark, the guy began to speak about the "pick and roll cheese"? It was actually happening as he was saying that it had been taken out lol..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 01:43 AM   #36
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBfromCU32
One thing I haven't heard anything about is the RealVoice interviews.. Are they back? If so are they improved?
I was thinking about that myself as I've had this feeling that they will take it out after one year. It'd be pretty upsetting if they did because it was a welcome addition and has a LOT of potential. For example:

1.Have them only for postgame and not halftime(possibly limit them to modes other than quick games)

2. Add more (obviously) but also adding content DURING the season

3. Place them in a different location (baseline and by end of bench)

4. Have the voice actor for MyCareer do them so you can actually have a postgame interview.

5. Add coach interviews (after the 1st and 3rd quarter breaks, though i''d be good if it was just after one of those instead of both)

6. Add more press conference remarks (possibly exclusive to the playoffs). I only saw these in MyCAREER for coaches after you lit there team up. Adding this for MyLeague/MyCareer after a playoff game would be pretty cool. If Ernie and Shaq did a postgame or a daily/weekly wrap up show having the press conferences would be amazing and would get around the issue NFL 2k5 had by minimizing highlight packages from games. It's filler in a sense, but done right and realistically.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »