Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 03:51 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

This is all really good stuff. I appreciate all your hard work. Very awesome to listen to your passion for the game. I I know you don't work for EA but man it pisses me off when I see this type of work done and all the excuses they give for Madden. Cheers.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:51 PM   #34
Rookie

Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Sir...I would see this blue sky list you speak of
Just look up... and imagine.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davez
We can't reveal any features for 2K16

But, I think it should be fairly clear by now if people ask for stuff on these forums, we at the very least add it to our "Blue Sky List" of features. Although it doesn't guarantee that something will get done for 2K16 (with all the new stuff we added in 2K15 for MyLEAGUE and MyGM, there were MORE features that didn't make the cut than made it).
Is that your scan in your avatar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 04:41 PM   #36
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

The injury system sounds amazing. Tuned to replicate real-life injuries, mostly ankle and knee injuries. Some injuries will permanently affect a player's stats (like an achilles injury reducing speed and quickness).

Practice and training has been reworked. Can focus on specific fundamental or physical attributes over time (mentions a specific player training on 3 point shooting for 2 months while the rest of the team focuses on attacking the basket).
Old 09-17-2014, 04:43 PM   #37
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Leftos... Will custom draft classes still go thru the simulation of college basketball season?
Old 09-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #38
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I want all the devs to follow Davez and use the new facescan as an avatar. I want to see virtual Czar with the whole get up...
Old 09-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #39
Rookie

davez's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Is that your scan in your avatar?
Yes, it is.
Novato, CA, USA

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List
Old 09-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Leftos... Will custom draft classes still go thru the simulation of college basketball season?
They've already said yes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »