Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #57
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Man, all I can say is WOW! Please just stop now. This 3 week wait just got more agonizing. I just listened to a 2 hour podcast and enjoyed every freaking minute of it. Outside of the NBDL and Euroleague being incorporated into the mode, I cant think of a single thing I could want from an Association mode. The depth and detail is just unreal.

I love the fact that Leftos decided not to compromise on the injuries because the numbers we're "true to life". I love the notion of older players physically declining, but being more fundamentally sound than their younger selves. Absolutely love it!

I know you guys (along with the other devs) put just as much work into the rest of the game. Unfortunately I won't be able to experience them because I will be waist deep in the MyLeague/MyGM modes until 2K16. Come on October 7!
Old 09-17-2014, 06:08 PM   #58
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
They can use all the sculpting features, so I can't wait to see what they do with it!
We can also add the missing legends for the classic teams correct? I can't wait to try out the new CAP.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:09 PM   #59
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
They can use all the sculpting features, so I can't wait to see what they do with it!
That's exciting . It would've been nice to scan a picture of some players from the 90s but this works .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-17-2014, 06:13 PM   #60
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Leftos, will we be able to do cross game saves this year or in the future? The ability to save our progress in MyLeague and MyGM and bring it over to the next version of the game. NBA 2K15 has so much to do, its like you have to choose one or two modes to really get into because to time restraints.

For example, I will be playing MyLeague and MyGM mainly, but I also want to play MyCareer and maybe even some MyTeam. What ends up happening every year is that I end up dropping my Association for quick, fun satisfactory modes like MyPlayer and Online modes because The Association feels like a daunting task that I will never be able to complete. Having cross game saves will encourage me and I think others too, to stick it out for the long run.
Even though I'm not involved in the development of the game I can pretty much guarantee that this won't be in the game.
MyLeague, MyGm and MyCareer will be three separate modes that won't cross over.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-17-2014, 06:13 PM   #61
Rookie

cody.morgan24's Arena

Icon10 Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Leftos will you be able use custom rosters and sliders for mycareer mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #62
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

When you are in Myleague will you be able to talk with players or is the conversations only in MyGM?
Old 09-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #63
Rookie

Anthony292's Arena

I'm still watching the podcast, but can you create a player and add badges to him?
Old 09-17-2014, 06:54 PM   #64
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3

OMG. I am a 39 year old sports gaming nerd. And at the risk of sounding like a fanboy, I am more jacked for this game than I have been In a LONG time (maybe since techmo superbowl release in 93).

I am strictly a Offline Franchise player, and oh man, all the time and effort that has put into this release has me thinking this might set the new standard for Franchise modes.

Kudos to the features you have added, I look forward to delving deep into the game next month. I skipped 2k14. Just felt it would be better to give you guys an additional year on the new consoles. Im glad I did, as this will be something special in sports gaming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »