Home

Anyone Else Feel Like

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Feel Like within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 05:59 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 32
Re: Anyone Else Feel Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexsplows
All these features theyre rolling out are just gonna be more gimmicks that we get tired of or are kinda half assed? Like I know the Inside the NBA show will be tiring after 2 games, and the Scan a Face thing has been done 10 years ago with Tony Hawks Underground, like that **** is not new.

Just feel like association and gameplay in general will be ignored once again just to please the casual fans who play on rookie and hold turbo all of their 5 minute Cavalier/Thunder quarters

/nerd
I'd hate to spend Christmas morning with you!
Old 09-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #18
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
All these features theyre rolling out are just gonna be more gimmicks that we get tired of or are kinda half assed? Like I know the Inside the NBA show will be tiring after 2 games, and the Scan a Face thing has been done 10 years ago with Tony Hawks Underground, like that **** is not new.

Just feel like association and gameplay in general will be ignored once again just to please the casual fans who play on rookie and hold turbo all of their 5 minute Cavalier/Thunder quarters

/nerd
You apparently haven't read any of the recent threads.
You have MyLeague, which is Association plus. You have improved gameplay aspects both by the AI and the user.

Have you even read 2K's news or the threads that have been posted about them?

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-17-2014, 06:28 PM   #19
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

/nerd
C'mon man? Really, just really?

Quote:
/nerd
^^^^^

NSFW And what is that?
Old 09-17-2014, 06:29 PM   #20
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm pretty much the opposite, I went from 2K15 being totally off my radar to looking forward to this as much as FIFA 15 (which is saying something!). The next month or so is going to be awesome!
Old 09-17-2014, 06:30 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
You apparently haven't read any of the recent threads.
You have MyLeague, which is Association plus. You have improved gameplay aspects both by the AI and the user.

Have you even read 2K's news or the threads that have been posted about them?
nah i havent been here on a while probably should have checked. All I see them promoting on twitter is the Yakkem BS, random Beyonce **** and now this Face thing. Havent heard anything about these updates to association until now. But again like I said, we get these types of promises every year.

It does look like they actually put some time into it after reading these threads though so thats a plus
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 06:46 PM   #22
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

/nerd

comical really. HOw much you are talking out of your A$$. I just listened to a two hour blog on all the MYGM and MYLEAGUE new features. you should really do some searching before running your mouth.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrtelford
comical really. HOw much you are talking out of your A$$. I just listened to a two hour blog on all the MYGM and MYLEAGUE new features. you should really do some searching before running your mouth.
shut up boy
quit acting like this hasnt been the case in the past.
now we're supposed to believe them 100%.

and ive already admitted i havent seen the updates so chill

Last edited by hexsplows; 09-17-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #24
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
shut up boy
quit acting like this hasnt been the case in the past.
now we're supposed to believe them 100%.

and ive already admitted i havent seen the updates so chill

What does this have to do with the past? I am really not getting your point. My point I thought was clear. They have put a huge emphasis on franchise mode. And that can be found within seconds on this forum, even before the blog I mentioned.
You have since changed your original post from: they have ignored association, and added gimmicks like facial scans to: they are giving us association promises that won't be fulfilled. Make up your mind. Or just continue to adapt your post to make it seem like you are not trolling or actually have a constructive thought.

Last edited by zrtelford; 09-17-2014 at 07:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »