Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #41
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
anybody w/guaranteed contracs missing from the out of box roster will be added in roster updates in the near future
With actual faces and heads right? Last year they used some of the Euroleague players to pass off as the missing players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 03:15 PM   #42
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
Do you know if roster makers going to do what they did last year and use Euroleague CF and portraits for missing NBA players?

I did not like that. I'd rather see a CAP or generic face or no portrait at all than using another professional basketball player's CF and Portrait.
No I won't be doing that. No European look a likes
Old 09-19-2014, 07:02 PM   #43
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - #200 - 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
I think if giannis was like 76 people wouldn't have been as upset. Also the statistics for last year are very misleading. Giannis offense was reduced to standing in the corner while neal, butler, zaza, knight would shoot us out of games. Thats why most of his points came out of hustle points, because thats basically the only time he would get the ball. I think this year Giannis is going to prove alot of people that hes more then just potential.
That's what I'm saying. People are just looking at stats, and clearly haven't seen much of him.

The 74 doesn't bother me much, it's a lot of the guys who are rated higher than him. Sorry, but Caron Butler isn't a better player than Giannis. Not even close.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »