Home

Is this years worth it?

This is a discussion on Is this years worth it? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2014, 03:32 PM   #17
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Is this years worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtics6
I wish they'd come up with a mode where pick up and play games online had more depth to them somehow. Ladders and ranking systems have been in existance since the beginning of time and they are basically useless. You always have some guy ranked #1 who is cheesing hte heck out of the game and records and rankings are meaningless. People quit. They dont finish their games. If they had more incentive to do that or something might make it more enjoyable.

Im actually someone who likes to go back and look at stats after a game is finished and watch highlights. When people quit its annoying because you cant do that.
Would be nice for people who plays ranked game to have the ability to filter players based on their quit %age. Like you could get games against people whose quit %age is under 5%.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:41 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Is this years worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Would be nice for people who plays ranked game to have the ability to filter players based on their quit %age. Like you could get games against people whose quit %age is under 5%.
Or have a points system where even if you get a loss you get a certain amount of points vs a win. Part of the draw of this gen imo is the online system in these games. The hardware is there. People have fast enough internet connections now and are paying for it where developers should be able to integrate other ways to play online vs the quick match system they have. Having a similar system like myplayer or my team online. I hvent read up on this years nba 2k too much. But having the opportunity to play online and do things online that aren't is there i feel.

I haven't read up on myteam yet as I'm posting this so this might be what they are doing. Not sure.

Last edited by celtics6; 09-22-2014 at 03:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »