Home

NBA 2K15 online head to head difficulty settings?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 online head to head difficulty settings? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 05:06 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 online head to head difficulty settings?

First, I'm pulling for better Online Servers.

Second, Bring back the ability to save your
Playbooks Online. It is a hassle to set your plays up within a 3 minute clock & also have enough time to manage substutions or other adjustments throughout the game.

Third, Bring back Online lobbies to allow us to matchup in a ranked game with those opponents of our choice. Also, including the VIP system & Feedback Rating tied into our Gamertag for NBA2K15 so opponents know our history of dnf%, skill level & style of play.

3 Lobbies
Beginner (Skill Level 1-10)
Hall of Fame (Skill 11 & up)
Unranked Lobbies

Last, but not least on my list is the skill level for Online Rank games with Online lobbies: I personally fell Hall of Fame Simulation should be the default level but if considered to high then Superstar is the right difficult level.

To discuss further ideas & opinions in regards to the Online Play of NBA 2K15 Tune-In to #Online Nation Blog Talk Radio on Monday Nights at 7pm. Call in and support the movement to push for better Online Play now and in the future. Information is in my signature & be sure to check out our Podcast on ITunes & follow us on Twitter @ovzback & @NYCDaFuture. Thanks
Old 09-25-2014, 08:36 AM   #18
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBoyBk

Playbooks Online. It is a hassle to set your plays up within a 3 minute clock & also have enough time to manage substutions or other adjustments throughout the game.

Third, Bring back Online lobbies to allow us to matchup in a ranked game with those opponents of our choice. Also, including the VIP system & Feedback Rating tied into our Gamertag for NBA2K15 so opponents know our history of dnf%, skill level & style of play.

3 Lobbies
Unranked Lobbies

Last, but not least on my list is the skill level for Online Rank games with Online lobbies: I personally fell Hall of Fame Simulation should be the default level but if considered to high then Superstar is the right difficult level.

To discuss further ideas & opinions in regards to the Online Play of NBA 2K15 Tune-In to #Online Nation Blog Talk Radio on Monday Nights at 7pm. Call in and support the movement to push for better Online Play now and in the future. Information is in my signature & be sure to check out our Podcast on ITunes & follow us on Twitter @ovzback & @NYCDaFuture. Thanks
The playbook is a great idea. Also lineups and POE as well would be nice to be automatic.
Lobbies wise I think All Pro Football 2K8 did it best:
Beginner:You played there on Pro difficulty and it was unranked and I think you were excluded from this lobby if you have played at least one game in any other lobbies.

All Pro:The lobby that was widely used by the community, ranked match that was 5 min on all pro difficulty.

All Pro Long:Same as all pro but this lobby was 10 min not 5

Legend:Ranked match on legend difficulty for 5 min

Legend Long:Ranked match on legend difficulty but for 10 min
Old 09-25-2014, 11:32 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Im hoping for a filter online where we can filer by difficulty and disconnection percentage. So the people who want to play HOF Sim & etc can be match up with each other.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:36 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
I've said it many times before. We need lobbies back in online sports gaming.
We dont need lobbies just a filter (where we can filter by difficulty) and good match making. If you think about it, thats all lobbies were just filters, dont need lobbies to filter.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:17 PM   #21
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBoyBk

3 Lobbies
Unranked Lobbies

I absolutely agree with you
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »