Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 06:53 PM   #49
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
He's probably considered to be a "pass first" PG is be my guess. From that perspective, the 79 would make sense to me.
plus don't forget he's been 2nd in the league in steals per game.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:12 PM   #50
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
plus don't forget he's been 2nd in the league in steals per game.
He is great at stealing and is a great at at passing, vision is through the roof. I wouldn't call him a great defender he is extremely good at picking pockets but if you look at his overall defense he is not ranked that high. From some of the stats I have looked at he struggles at pick and roll defense guarding the ball handler. Curry was better than him in that sense despite not being that good at picking pockets or playing the passing lane
Old 09-24-2014, 07:18 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
But with the new injury system I'm afraid Embiid might be another Bynum lol. And Boogie would be a nice fit but he might bolt for a bigger market. So I might have to take a chance on Embiid.

I'm already loving the new game just for having me think this way lol.
That's why you'd keep Embiid on minutes lock at 28-31. Like old Timmy Duncan You can bring Joel in and try to convert Vonleh to ultimate offensive PF. He has decent range, is young. In 3-4 years he might have adequate post game. So you have two post threats on the court at all times. Also Julius Randle is nice post player as well, good ball handler and has nice little range. Bully.

I wonder how would 'rags to riches' projects work with players like Beasley, Thabeet and similar players. I'd like to transform Thabeet to actual contributor on the field, have him as elite rim protector and solid rebounder while finishing aley-oops on the other end. He might be too old for such transformation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #52
Banned

I'm curious to see D-Rose's rating. I already know they dropped my dude from the 90's, which isn't cool. I bet his injury rating is probably like 12 or something. I'm going to have to drop the injury slider down to like 5 so my man doesn't go down in my association.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:45 PM   #53
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween
I'm dying to know what kind of individual ratings justify Rubio's 79.

He's not a 79 athlete. He's not a 79 defender. He's not a 79 shooter.

He better be a good ball handler to go along with his passing skills...
Rubio isn't very good as a one - on - one defender but he does play the passing lanes better than nearly any guard in the NBA. He also has incredible court vision and passing skills, but his porous shooting makes him a liability on offense.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-24-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #54
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDinTDOT
Looking at the Isiah Thomas pic the graphics still have along way to go
This is sarcasm, correct?

Anyway, I love how the new ratings system is playing out thus far. Mike, you and whomever is working with are doing a solid job this season. Can't wait to see #1 - 50 overall.

And people that are complaining about certain guys not making a big enough jump after one season, please look at the Suns for an example that it has happened. Other than Eric Bledsoe and Isaiah Thomas, they've almost all received a boost after the team was underrated throughout most of last year.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-24-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Damn, Jennings still an 80? He's a 74 at best, they should lower his offensive and defensive awareness. Dude plays the game like it's street ball, chucks up low % shots whenever he gets the chance. And his defense, oh man his defense. He can't even guard a chair
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 08:18 PM   #56
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

Can someone tell me why the Suns are overloading at the point? I just don't understand that strategy. Could work in college (maybe) but I don't see that working to well in the NBA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »