Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 12:29 AM   #353
Banned

Dunk77's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
This is kinda off subject but is there any news on gameplay improvements such as sliding and passing. I know 2k claimed that sliding had been corrected but I'm still seeing it alot. I seen the AI looking more intelligent in the video. What about control response? I would like to see a quicker response on the screen when I press a button.

+1. Input lag offline and online needs to be fixed
Old 09-30-2014, 12:45 AM   #354
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
This is kinda off subject but is there any news on gameplay improvements such as sliding and passing. I know 2k claimed that sliding had been corrected but I'm still seeing it alot. I seen the AI looking more intelligent in the video. What about control response? I would like to see a quicker response on the screen when I press a button.
Don't you have fun with questions that are clearly not going to be answered to your satisfaction? If you're still seeing it enough to trigger this post, clearly it's not been addressed to your liking. What does "corrected" mean? Eliminated? Clearly not. Reduced? According to those that have played and the videos, sure. As for controls, no video or talking head can answer that question for you. Assume "no" until you actually get the game in your hands. Save your sanity.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #355
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Don't you have fun with questions that are clearly not going to be answered to your satisfaction? If you're still seeing it enough to trigger this post, clearly it's not been addressed to your liking. What does "corrected" mean? Eliminated? Clearly not. Reduced? According to those that have played and the videos, sure. As for controls, no video or talking head can answer that question for you. Assume "no" until you actually get the game in your hands. Save your sanity.
Its still worth asking my friend. There is an old saying, "Closed mouths don't get fed." Nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »